+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visa Application Questionary

nadersoon

Jun 10, 2019
Hello,
I am trying to apply for canada study permit. I have two dependents (Spouse and my kid) that I like to apply for them at the same time.

I have started to create a new application but I am not sure if I answered to the questions correctly. would you please check the red questions and answers are listed below:

What would you like to do in Canada?
Study
How long are you planning to stay in Canada?
Temporarily - more than 6 months
Select the code that matches the one on your passport.
IRN (Iran)
What is your current country/territory of residence? If you are presently in Canada, you should select Canada.
Iran
Do you have a family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and is 18 years or older?
No
What is your date of birth?
September 6, 1984

Are you a lawful permanent resident of the United States with a valid U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) number?
No

Have you been accepted to a designated learning institution?
Yes
What is your marital status?
Married
What is your province of destination? If visiting multiple provinces, select the one in which you will be spending most of your time.
British Columbia

Do you have a valid work permit or study permit, and need a visa to return to Canada?
No
Are you an exchange student?
No
Is work an essential component of your studies?
No
Are you a spouse, common-law partner or child of certain skilled worker or of certain full time international student that has or will have status in Canada?
No
Are you:

- A recipient of a Commonwealth scholarship; or

- A recipient of a full bursary (covering all expenses) from the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), including Francophonie scholarships; or

- A participant in a Canadian aid program for developing countries?
No
Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada?
Yes

Have you ever committed, been arrested for, been charged with, or convicted of any criminal offence in any country?
No
Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?
No

Have you visited or lived in any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?
No

Do you want to submit an application for a family member?
Yes

What country does your family member live in?
Iran
Which country issued your family member's passport or travel document?
IRN (Iran)
Is your family member a permanent resident of the United States who has an alien registration card (Green Card) or other proof of permanent residence?
No
What is your family member's current marital status?
Married
What is your family member's date of birth?
June 25, 1984
Where will your family member be staying in Canada?
British Columbia
Why is your family member visiting Canada?
Work with an Open Work Permit
Has your family member ever committed, been arrested for, been charged with or convicted of any criminal offence in any country?
No
Has your family member had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?
No
Has your family member visited or lived in one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?
No
Does your family member want to work in one of the following jobs?
health sciences worker
clinical laboratory worker
patient attendant in nursing or geriatric homes
medical student admitted to Canada to attend university
medical elective and physician on short term assignment
teacher of primary or secondary schools or other teachers of small children
domestics worker, someone who gives in-home care to children, the elderly and the disabled
day nursery worker
No
In the past 10 years, has your family member given their fingerprints and photo (biometrics) for an application to come to Canada?
No
There are fees associated with your family member's application. Will you be paying your family member's fees, or is your family member fee exempt?

Yes, I will be paying my family member's application fees.
Do you want to submit an application for another family member?
Yes
What country does your family member live in?
Iran
Which country issued your family member's passport or travel document?
IRN (Iran)
Is your family member a permanent resident of the United States who has an alien registration card (Green Card) or other proof of permanent residence?
No
What is your family member's current marital status?
Never Married/Single
What is your family member's date of birth?
June 13, 2015
Where will your family member be staying in Canada?
British Columbia
Is your family member currently, or will they be, living in Canada with a parent or legal guardian for their entire stay?
No
(she suppose to stay with us)

Why is your family member visiting Canada?
Visit - Tourism
Does your family member want to apply for a Parent and Grandparent Supervisa?
No

Has your family member ever committed, been arrested for, been charged with or convicted of any criminal offence in any country?
No
Has your family member had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?
No
There are fees associated with your family member's application. Will you be paying your family member's fees, or is your family member fee exempt?

Yes, I will be paying my family member's application fees.
Do you want to submit an application for another family member?
No

Are you giving someone access to your application?
No

In the past 10 years, have you given your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) for an application to come to Canada?
No

There are fees associated with this application. Will you be paying your fees or are you fee exempt?
Yes, I will be paying my application fees.
Are you able to make a digital copy of your documents with a scanner or camera?
Yes
Will you be paying your application fees online? To pay online, you can use a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, China Union Pay) or a debit card (Visa Debit, Debit MasterCard or Interac).
Yes