+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada TRV/visitor/tourist Visa granted a week after initial rejection

ralte

Sep 23, 2012
Hello there,

I was denied TRV to attend a conference in Montreal(Oct 9-12 2012)- this was my first time applying Canada TRV and again the very first time my visa application is ever rejected. I have travelled to Austria, Sweden, South Africa, Taiwan and Singapore.

The reasons Canadian high comission in Delhi rejected me were the usual : ties in canada and India, financial and personal assets, which according to them was not strong enough and the email also mentioned they were not sure if i would return home after the conference.

And yes, i am a 32 male, single and a medical doctor working on a regular basis/permanently at an hiv hospice. But mind you, seriously no intention of ever living abroad. I was shocked to hear/read about the rejection. This was in mid august. If migrating illegaly was my objective i could have stayed back in any of the countries ive visited. Not interview system at their embassy/high comission is a minus - no chance for us legit and genuine travellers to state our case.

Anyway, I re applied immediately after a week with a stronger cover letter with more description of my job profile, relevance of my attending the conference, and this time ive also added an affidavit of land property whch my parents has kept in my name valued at Rs. 5 lakhs only ( i guess this is contrary to what others are saying here with values having to be higher than 10 lakhs et etc) - this was the only new document i added besides the usual permission letter from employer and etc.

There has also been lots of comments regarding the amount of money one has to have in their account. I showed 1.2 lakhs and i didnt bother to put extra money before the application ( again this is against what many so called visa advisors/agent will advise you).

Since i have already bought/paid the return flight tickets and hotel accomodations - it made me more determined to re apply.

So after 2 weeks from lodging my application for a Single Entry TRV/Tourist/Visitor visa (add lots of prayers) - i got a call from my travel agent yesterday that Indeed they i have been GRANTED a trv this time.

To all applications who have been rejected the first time - who are single/un married, young/mid age, not much money in account, no huge land propery to show - dont loose heart. Anything is possible. I wish you all the best, continue chasing your dreams. ;)

femix05

Jan 28, 2010
I'm happy for you. please I also want to apply for TRV. I want to attend a seminar in December, So please can you forward the sample of the cover letter you use. And also, its possible for me to obtain TRV as I have to travel to Ghana, Togo and Benin Republic.
I'll be glad if you can send me the copy.
here is my email: femix005@hotmail.com

vark

Sep 21, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
4163 & 2172
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014 reached 01-Oct2014
Doc's Request.
14-03-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Interview........
RPRF Req: 27April & Paid 04May
Passport Req..
06 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 10-Jun-2016 Received back 14-Jun-2016
@ralte, It wasn't your fault of getting a Visa rejection. It because of the immigrants who went there before you, on TRV, and on false documents and with intentions to never return back and the one who have become all f**king TAXI drivers and TRUCK drivers here in Canada.. They don't even speak proper English, and these bastards get help from these majority community groups to get false work papers and stay back ...

All these affect the future applicants.

First of all, CIC is f**king dumb.

darshan0784

Nov 9, 2012
Hii..
I also applied for canada trv.. but my visa is refused due to financial assets and current employment situation..
Please help me what to do now....
I shown bank balance around 4,40,000/- INR..
please send me cover letter also..
Please help me out..

wennison

Jan 31, 2014
ralte congratulations.....

Hope you come here again and help me out...

I need your sample of cover letter to show the VO that I have no immigration tendency and will leave Canada on time.

I just got my TRV refused from VO. only one thing does not satisfy VO that is The Immigration Status.

I think what I will do is to reaffirm my strong ties with my home country, including my house, my job and my family, etc. and then reapply it again.

I'd appreciated it if you share your so encouraging cover letter.
Thanks...

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalam -o- Alaikum everyone out thr,,, I need a bit help from you guyz I need guidance my father visit visa . My sister is a residence of canada and would like o call my father on visit visa to Canada.I applied his visa 2 times and got refusal both times.... 1st time I applied on 28th jan 2013 and reasons was He is not satisfied That he have sufficent funds and income or asset to maintain and effect departure to Canada.. we showed 9lacs in acount and showed small business which is runned by us ...a saloon... secondly I applied for my father on 11 february and still got refusal showing reason travel history and family ties in your country and in canada although I show proof of my sisiter citizenship she even show 10000 in her account birth certiifcate if her children and job letter tax return from her husband too... and also show 11lacs inour joined account .. now I again want to apply for my father as he'll be alone how much statemnt and doc. should I provide as after the both refusal we went on Umrah in april.. please let me know the doc. I should arrange so that we can get visa...thanks hoping for positive reply....thanks

Jebi

Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/06/2014
IELTS Request
waived
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
26/07/2014
Hi ralte

Could you please share your SOP or covering letter to my inbox or email- jabasons1980@yahoo.com

Really appreciate as I am going to apply for a visitor visa soon

Regards

Jebi

Jamez424

Jun 24, 2014
vark said:
@ ralte, It wasn't your fault of getting a Visa rejection. It because of the immigrants who went there before you, on TRV, and on false documents and with intentions to never return back and the one who have become all f**king TAXI drivers and TRUCK drivers here in Canada.. They don't even speak proper English, and these *censored word*s get help from these majority community groups to get false work papers and stay back ...

All these affect the future applicants.

First of all, CIC is f**king dumb.
Hi my trv refused today i applied on 11th april 2014, and got rejection today from vfs ,,,
Reason for rejection .....
Travell history
Ties to canada and home country...
Me and my mom applied together and she got hers and they rejected mine...
Purpose of visit is my sis gona hv baby on 4th july...

Jamez424

Jun 24, 2014
Just re applied few hours ago, came back home from vfs office, got rejection yesterday and i applied again today

liverlover

Jun 19, 2014
why the rejection is so fast....? i applied june 22 via online application.... still no feedback from them.. :)

why u didnt apply thru online application?

Jamez424

Jun 24, 2014
liverlover said:
why the rejection is so fast....? i applied june 22 via online application.... still no feedback from them.. :)

why u didnt apply thru online application?
They might think instead of sending this application to embassy we should reject it to save time. :) anyway my tracking status just chAnged to application transferred to canadian embassy islamabad.
They hv removed old update on tracking id.