+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada student visa

dashupatel

Mar 23, 2018
i have given ielts exam and have scored 6 band overall and each module,speaking 6,listening 5.5,reading 6,and writing 5.5.can i want to apply for diploma course in canadian colleges.i also secured 74%in my diploma GNM (GENERAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY) which is equvivelent to bechalors degree
i am planning for practical nursing 2year diploma course
plz reply as soon as possible

Last edited:

Woowoo

Mar 14, 2018
Your score is very less to qualify. Actually you need.. 6 in each module and overall should be 6.5 bands. I think if u want septSepte intake. Please give ielts retest. But apply for conditional offer letter from the college you want.

dashupatel

Mar 23, 2018
Your score is very less to qualify. Actually you need.. 6 in each module and overall should be 6.5 bands. I think if u want septSepte intake. Please give ielts retest. But apply for conditional offer letter from the college you want.
for diploma course i need 6.5 band?

Woowoo

Mar 14, 2018
As per rules changed in February. You need more than 5.5. firstly they used to accept 5.5 as well. But I would suggest you to individually get 6 in all modules and overall u need 6.5 for any course you apply. If you can score more than that's good for your profile

dashupatel

Mar 23, 2018
As per rules changed in February. You need more than 5.5. firstly they used to accept 5.5 as well. But I would suggest you to individually get 6 in all modules and overall u need 6.5 for any course you apply. If you can score more than that's good for your profile
ok.... thanks for good suggesion.......

Reactions: Woowoo