+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada PR in 2011 sent back, Visitor Visa rejected in 2013, Long Story...

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Hello,

Please read with patience,

Presently im in USA on h1b, I initially applied through lawyer back in 2011/2012 for Canada PR FSW. My credit card was deducted and i felt my application is under processing. After few months my money is returned to my credit card and i never received the application package due to postal issues. I thought that it was returned because of incomplete application.

2 Years later in 2013, i applied to visitor visa of canada, in the application of visitor visa there is a question which says have i been refused canada visa, I marked as "No" because my PR application from 2011 was not processed as my application fee is returned to my card. then my visitor visa was rejected as they mentioned i did not give truthful information about my immigration to canada. I went to canada consulate they told me to resubmit visitor visa explaining all this scenario

Questions

1) Now in 2014, i am planning to apply for FSW again. how should i explain the above scenarios if i have been refused canada visa before. Will they consider my application because of all this scenario.

2) And also shall i wait for express entry in 2015 or apply now in 2014, by the time i finish my ielts again and bank statements, fbi cards it will be november 2014 atleast

what shall i do please suggest.

Thanks a lot

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They will consider your application but you need to be very careful and answer every question precisely. In your background declaration form you will be asked whether you have ever been refused a Canadian visa. Obviously you must answer yes and explain the entire story of both refusals in precise detail, explain your mistake etc. And just because they will consider it doesn't mean they will act in your favor.

You have nothing to lose by trying for FSW now, especially if your NOC is not hot. It's your choice whether to try now.

By the way don't worry about FBI cards, you can submit police certificates later. Just focus on what needs to be submitted with the application like IELTS.

Good luck.

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
future_canadian said:
They will consider your application but you need to be very careful and answer every question precisely. In your background declaration form you will be asked whether you have ever been refused a Canadian visa. Obviously you must answer yes and explain the entire story of both refusals in precise detail, explain your mistake etc. And just because they will consider it doesn't mean they will act in your favor.

You have nothing to lose by trying for FSW now, especially if your NOC is not hot. It's your choice whether to try now.

By the way don't worry about FBI cards, you can submit police certificates later. Just focus on what needs to be submitted with the application like IELTS.

Good luck.
Does my explanation in the above post, makes sense? or should i write in more detail?

will they understand my scenario with my post above, if i write like that

Thanks

acrossborder

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
soon
new2canada85 said:
Does my explanation in the above post, makes sense? or should i write in more detail?

will they understand my scenario with my post above, if i write like that

Thanks
Yes. As long as you explained to them clearly and truthfully, i dont think there will be problem. Just be sure to start explaining from the start of what have had happened to your application.

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
future_canadian said:

Good luck.
For both these questions 6 d) and 6 e) in background declaration forms should i put "No" or just for one of them

question d) says different and question e) says different

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
new2canada85 said:
For both these questions 6 d) and 6 e) in background declaration forms should i put "No" or just for one of them

It sounds like you have been refused a visa but you have not been refused admission (i.e. at a border crossing or airport) or ordered to leave. If I'm wrong you should answer as you think best.

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
new2canada85 said:

can some one help me with this question filling the application now