+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada PR Express Entry: 2nd PCC and medical upfront.

ZeeMim

Apr 2, 2024
Hi All,

I received the invite for express entry and I noticed in the document list, I have been asked to upload a 2nd PCC as well as a medical upfront and I am not sure why I have been asked for both of these document. Could anyone please help me with this?

ZeeMim

Apr 2, 2024

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Basically, we are normally asked to upload the Police Certificate from our native country only but in my application there is a 2nd column which is asking to upload "Police Certificate 2".
You might be asked additional PCCs based on your address (and possibly travel and personal) history. There is no rule that only native country PCC is required.

See here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

ZeeMim

Apr 2, 2024
You might be asked additional PCCs based on your address (and possibly travel and personal) history. There is no rule that only native country PCC is required.
But how would I know about the country which I have to provide the PCC for? I have not stayed in any other country for more than a month except my native country and Canada.