+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Job and Work Permit

thebdnews

Sep 25, 2009
Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing fine. I am Sultan Mahmud From Bangladesh. I am looking for an international job in Canada as well as other country. I have completed my BBA (4 Year) and having MBA also need to complete the MBA internship only. I need an international job. I had experience in Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) international telecom route buy and selling and Garments Industry. Please offer me any job in Canada. I am waiting for your feedback.

Sam
a2z@live.com

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
thebdnews said:
Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing fine. I am Sultan Mahmud From Bangladesh. I am looking for an international job in Canada as well as other country. I have completed my BBA (4 Year) and having MBA also need to complete the MBA internship only. I need an international job. I had experience in Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) international telecom route buy and selling and Garments Industry. Please offer me any job in Canada. I am waiting for your feedback.

Sam
a2z @ live.com
Hi Sam,

I doubt if there are many employers looking for prospective employees who are forum members. Start your job search. You are well versed using VOIP then maybe you are also conversant with the internet. Search jobsites all over the world and you might find something that is a perfect fit for you.

e.g. monster.com, workopolis.com

or you can even type the job that you feel you are qualified to do and use the many search engines available in the web.