+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada is full, do not come

Aug 27, 2024
As an Indian who visited Canada on vacation , I was shocked to see so many Indians there. Most of the Indians in Canada were not skilled, educated or have basic etiquettes. Also, most of the Indians I saw were from Punjab. Canada is getting the 4th round or last round pick in Indians who have never been outside of their village forget about outside of India. I’m not saying these people are bad but you can’t let all these ppl come at the same time and overwhelm the system. They are hardworking but need to be polished and taught the Canadian way of life with a mix of their Indian culture, like in USA.. All the educated smart Indians I have met ,are in USA/ EU. I feel Canada is letting too many immigrants in general, without thinking of housing, job market etc. also, there are lot of scam universities which are just to make money. Canada needs a hard reset . It’s beautiful country but I felt it has become mini Punjab.

Neato2024

Sep 22, 2024
If you can delete this, please do so. This is clear hate speech that carries racist undertones. I’m worried that posts like this could fuel racist groups and create unwarranted fear among those who may not understand or know much about immigrants, particularly those from India. We need to be vigilant about the impact such rhetoric can have on our communities.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
As an Indian who visited Canada on vacation , I was shocked to see so many Indians there. Most of the Indians in Canada were not skilled, educated or have basic etiquettes. Also, most of the Indians I saw were from Punjab. Canada is getting the 4th round or last round pick in Indians who have never been outside of their village forget about outside of India. I’m not saying these people are bad but you can’t let all these ppl come at the same time and overwhelm the system. They are hardworking but need to be polished and taught the Canadian way of life with a mix of their Indian culture, like in USA.. All the educated smart Indians I have met ,are in USA/ EU. I feel Canada is letting too many immigrants in general, without thinking of housing, job market etc. also, there are lot of scam universities which are just to make money. Canada needs a hard reset . It’s beautiful country but I felt it has become mini Punjab.
Thanks for this deep analysis of Canada based on just a short visit as a tourist. This is so much more valuable that the opinion of someone who has actually lived here and worked here for years and who may have some idea of what they are talking about. You also managed to work in offensive and racist statements. Bravo. Great to hear that you don't think it's a good idea to immigrate here. The feeling is mutual. We don't want you either.