+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada immigration

Jaysaini

Jun 18, 2010
Hiii this is Jay am from India presently am in Australia on a student visa..i have applied FSW pr in march 2010 as per Noc 1441 Administrative Clerks..i have 4 years experience in that field..my age is 23,i got ielts high proficiency score,i have completed my bachelors from India.totally i have reached 67 points from this but at that time i don't know that we cant apply if the experience is not from the 38 list...its already 3 months that i applied i didn't even got my file number.
i have 3 years experience as an accountant but i didn't mentioned when i applied for FSW pr..
my question:can any one please suggest me what i have to do..
is there any chance of getting pr or i have to take the application back or i can add up my accountant experience for that application...
please help meee....i kept all hopes on this...
please give me your valuable suggestions..
thank you

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaysaini said:
Hiii this is Jay am from India presently am in Australia on a student visa..i have applied FSW pr in march 2010 as per Noc 1441 Administrative Clerks..i have 4 years experience in that field..my age is 23,i got ielts high proficiency score,i have completed my bachelors from India.totally i have reached 67 points from this but at that time i don't know that we cant apply if the experience is not from the 38 list...its already 3 months that i applied i didn't even got my file number.
i have 3 years experience as an accountant but i didn't mentioned when i applied for FSW pr..
my question:can any one please suggest me what i have to do..
is there any chance of getting pr or i have to take the application back or i can add up my accountant experience for that application...
please help meee....i kept all hopes on this...
please give me your valuable suggestions..
thank you

Hi,

To apply under FSW your occupation should be in the list if its not you cant apply and your application will be returned soon as its already been three months. If you have relevant experience in accountant which is on the list then you can reapply again for canadian immigration.

Cheers
Saki

Jaysaini

Jun 18, 2010
thanx saki...so can i withdraw and re apply or you want me to wait for the file to be returned...there will be any problem if the file return back..(file return back mean nothing but rejection?)please let me know which is the best way to do.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaysaini said:
thanx saki...so can i withdraw and re apply or you want me to wait for the file to be returned...there will be any problem if the file return back..(file return back mean nothing but rejection?)please let me know which is the best way to do.
Hi,

As you send your application in march i would say just wait for the reply it wont be long.

Cheers
Saki

Jaysaini

Jun 18, 2010
k sure saki..how much time its taking now to get pr approval if we apply from 38 list...are you from australia?
am living in melbourne...i have completed my graphic pre press course here in melbourne canada agencies saying that if we have 1 year experience in that field we can apply as FSW canada...please let me know if you have any idea about this.
thank you

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaysaini said:
k sure saki..how much time its taking now to get pr approval if we apply from 38 list...are you from australia?
am living in melbourne...i have completed my graphic pre press course here in melbourne canada agencies saying that if we have 1 year experience in that field we can apply as FSW canada...please let me know if you have any idea about this.
thank you
Hi,

Yeah i am from brissy, its takes about 6 - 12 months to get canadian PR and you need to have atleast 1 year experience to apply for FSW.

Cheers
Saki

Jaysaini

Jun 18, 2010
thanx for reply saki....so if i re apply from 38 list that wont affect me about the old case...thank u

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaysaini said:
thanx for reply saki....so if i re apply from 38 list that wont affect me about the old case...thank u
No it wont , when CIC reply you now they will tell you that you dont fall under the list and in future if you do you can re-apply anytime.

Cheers
Saki