+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Immigration Help Required

Mission2014

Mar 9, 2014
Hi All,

I am from India and have one query. I request to give me appropriate information/help.

I want to apply for Canada Immigration either in FSW 2014 or 2015 and any one of PNP Program. I will be principle applicant in any case.

My problem is that My wife has different Birth date in School leaving Certificate and Birth Certificate. She has passport having birth date matching with School leaving Certificate. So, Her passport's birth date and Birth certificate date are different.

My questions are :

1) Can I apply for Canada Immigration with Passport having birth date different from Birth Certificate ?

2) Will It create any problem for me in future ?

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
In the long run, it could create problems in India as well when PAN / Aadhar cards become the norm like a Social Security number. It's better to have them match and get one of the documents corrected. The school leaving marksheet / certificate is usually the basis for the passport so it might be simpler to get the birth certificate corrected. Will involve some kind of a court affidavit. This can usually be done by the local municipality.

Mission2014

Mar 9, 2014
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

What about Canada immigration ? Could anyone please respond to my query about Canada Immigration ?

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Mission2014 said:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

What about Canada immigration ? Could anyone please respond to my query about Canada Immigration ?
It will not work in Canada either as both documents will be required. How will you explain the variance ?