+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Embassy refused my study permit visa application (urgent)

ME2017

Feb 13, 2017
Hi all

My case that Now I am living in USA and tried twice to apply a study permit in Canada. Unfortunately, they refused my application twice with the same reasons:
1) Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
2) immigration statue in country of residence
3) reason of visiting
4) current employment situation

In the first time, and I forget to submit some documents related to those reasons, but in second time I submitted these documents:

I-20 (student visa), I-94 (traveling from/to USA), a copy from my visa and a copy from first paper of my passport ( my information) to prove my immigration status.

In first time I submitted an expired acceptance letter, but in the second time I submitted a validate of acceptance letter to prove the reason of visiting Canada

I provide my company documents to show them that I still have a job in my country.

When I applied my visa I mentioned that I have brother has PR in canada and he will pay all my expenses.

Please could suggest me what should I do before my acceptance letter will expire

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
You basically have to do your best to prove that you will leave Canada after your study visa expires (if you get one) and that study is the biggest reason for coming to Canada. It doesn't make sense to apply for a study visa if you're employed in a different country. Maybe you should apply for a visit visa or tourist visa instead.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
post this question in the international student board on this forum.