+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada aspirant

raunaq 101

May 19, 2014
So i am also one of those aspirants hoping to go to canada for my higher education.
10% 66
12% (with maths) 65

did my graduation from BHARTI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSTITY, PUNE, in Bachelor of Business Administration (bba) till now the aggregate up till my 5th semester is 74%, awaiting for my result for the last semester. So im planning to do a pg diploma in marketing, i have an interest for it. don't know if there are any universities in canada who do give a pg diploma or a certificate course, if there are then please let me know, so i'm stuck with these colleges and below are the courses i like.

COLLEGE COURSE
1.) GBC Digital Media Marketing Program (Postgraduate) (B413)
Strategic Relationship Marketing Program (Postgraduate) (B409)
2.) georgian entrepreneurship and small business management
3.) algonquin marketing management
4.) fanshawe marketing manegement

well so far what ive found is only bad reviews for all these colleges, anyone who can tell me more about the colleges like there reviews would help me alot, the thing is that canada is far and its easy for me to blindly trust the agents and feel *censored word*ed up when i reach in canada, so i have this pressure on me to choose the right college. i am not interested in doing my masters as of now, so pg diploma is the only option. haven't given ielts, my passport is still in process.