+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we send IELTS Test Score after 2 months of sending application?

LakshyaPR

May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-March-2015
AOR Received.
23-April-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12-March-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hey,

I just realize that my job duties matching with NOC 2171 level A and for that I req min 6 bands in each (Correct me if I am wrong).

Till now I was going by NOC 2281 which fall under Level B

My Ielts is 5.5 6.0 6.5 6.5 overall 6

I do not want to take risk; I can reappear for IELTS but I am geeting date after 1 n half months after. Is it possible that I can send my score to CEC and send my application earlier without IELTS. As my Work Permit is exp in Aug 2014 I want to process my application ASAP

Please help.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
LakshyaPR said:
Hey,

I just realize that my job duties matching with NOC 2171 level A and for that I req min 6 bands in each (Correct me if I am wrong).

I do not want to take risk; I can reappear for IELTS but I am geeting date after 1 n half months after. Is it possible that I can send my score to CEC and send my application earlier without IELTS. As my Work Permit is exp in Aug 2014 I want to process my application ASAP

Please help.
Dont do this, this can cause a long term pain...they may take ur application in n reect u after 10 month of waiting..becoz its not clear if they will consider updated documents..give exam asap..may be take a center in different city

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Have you already applied for PR or not?
If yes, then your application will be assessed based upon the information you've provided
in your application package and the NOC you provided in the forms.

If you haven't applied yet, then change whatever needs to be changed on the forms to match
the new NOC. And your language results have to be submitted together with the application.
You CAN'T submit them later. The only document allowed for later submission are PCCs.

cecbear

Feb 2, 2013
Yes for NOC A, you need minimum 6.

However, you should not send IELTS test score after sending application. It's very risky, as CIO-S is known to not consider additional documents.

You can try CELPIP which many people say is easier and also easier to get a test appointment.

waitstartedaug13

Aug 24, 2013
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Your application may be returned saying that you did not attach Language test results. Never take risk, complete your language test and attach the results along with the application.

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
LakshyaPR said:
Hey,

Please help.
/quote]
If you sent your application with your current scores, you will get aor. But after 8 or 9 your application will be refused. Your application will still be refused if you sent new ielts score. I have been there.

JSK12345

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
gladaki said:
Dont do this, this can cause a long term pain...they may take ur application in n reect u after 10 month of waiting..becoz its not clear if they will consider updated documents..give exam asap..may be take a center in different city
Hi, I have sent my file for immigration 2014. I just noticed that i made mistake in form 3. By mistake in one of my occupation which was for more than one year but less than 2 years, I ticked more than 3 years less than 4 years. Please suggest what should I do? All other documents like SOP, Cover letter and Experience letters are showing less than 2 but more than 1. Please advise. Can I send it seperately now?