+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we land successfully in our case? Please help!

louisa_fei

Dec 5, 2014
Ontario PNP master stream. We received ppr and were wondering whether we can land successfully or not under these situation.

Facts:
1. Husband is the primary applicant.
2. He works in Quebec now, but will be back in Ontario in 1 year when he finds a job here.
3. I works and lives in Ontario now.
4. Our home address is still in Ontario, and we will for sure both live in Ontario in the near future. We just bought a house in Ontario.

Thanks for your help!

sinp-nominee2014

Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2014
Doc's Request.
Skipped
Nomination.....
06-2014
AOR Received.
08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
Late Jan 2015
Med's Request
8-2014
Med's Done....
08-2014
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to come
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
louisa_fei said:
Ontario PNP master stream. We received ppr and were wondering whether we can land successfully or not under these situation.

Facts:
1. Husband is the primary applicant.
2. He works in Quebec now, but will be back in Ontario in 1 year when he finds a job here.
3. I works and lives in Ontario now.
4. Our home address is still in Ontario, and we will for sure both live in Ontario in the near future. We just bought a house in Ontario.

Thanks for your help!
Hi. I don't see why not, however under OPNP you guys got PR correct? then why is he working in Quebec?

When did you guys apply? The landing should not be a problem as long as he can show enough docs satisfying the officer he still lives in Ontario and a job offer ( if the PNP stream was required to have the job offer at the border).

louisa_fei

Dec 5, 2014
sinp-nominee2014 said:
Hi. I don't see why not, however under OPNP you guys got PR correct? then why is he working in Quebec?

When did you guys apply? The landing should not be a problem as long as he can show enough docs satisfying the officer he still lives in Ontario and a job offer ( if the PNP stream was required to have the job offer at the border).
Thank you for your response. We just received PPR under OPNP. The passport is not back yet.

We are under master stream, so no job offer is required. However we are not sure if it would cause trouble when the border find out that he is working in Quebec.