+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can we get canada study permit without ielts after having LOA

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Dear All

I have completed my B.Tech this year from uttar pradesh technical university, india with 69.36%.I also got the letter of acceptance from university in canada for master without ielts. I want to know if ielts is still be required for canada study permit. if not than I will submit any other documents to proof of my english..?

Thanks

oswaldz

Oct 1, 2013
Canada
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
to be filed
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 November 2015
LANDED..........
15 December 2015
monu030 said:
Dear All

I have completed my B.Tech this year from uttar pradesh technical university, india with 69.36%.I also got the letter of acceptance from university in canada for master without ielts. I want to know if ielts is still be required for canada study permit. if not than I will submit any other documents to proof of my english..?

Thanks
Masters without ielts ??? ?? Which university are you applying ??? ? For masters u need at least 7 overall and no less that 6.5 in each module. Chances of refusal are higher according to me. And if you can spend approx 20 lakh on your masters overall . Won't you spend 10 thousand for ielts ? ???

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
from university of victoria..if you have completed your previous course as a medium of instruction english than many of the canadian university waive the ielts according to canada rules and regulations.

Thanks

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi Monu030,

It is quite interesting for your information, I already have bachelor of art major: English and I have not yet taken IELTS. Can I get a letter of acceptance for master program? which master course have you got acceptance of letter?

What do you mean: "if you have completed your previous course as a medium of instruction English"

Tks, Thang

monu030 said:
Dear All

Thanks

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Dear sonata95

you should read the university website about master program.if u want to do master in arts so u r eligible.
u should submit ur application to university if u got admission without ielts than u r also in the same case as i m.
i got master for computer science

medium of instruction english means..if u complete ur bachelor as meduim of instruction english than u should submit it to university for admission than they waive ur ielts score.

thanks

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi monu30,

Do you apply by yourself or use agent?

I registered University Victoria like you for MBA or Master Global Management and they ask application fee around 120 us$.

Tks, Thang

monu030 said:
Dear sonata95

you should read the university website about master program.if u want to do master in arts so u r eligible.
u should submit ur application to university if u got admission without ielts than u r also in the same case as i m.
i got master for computer science

medium of instruction english means..if u complete ur bachelor as meduim of instruction english than u should submit it to university for admission than they waive ur ielts score.

thanks