+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can someone help me??

cassia

May 6, 2009
I live in Canada with my boyfriend since October 2006, I am Brazilian, my boyfriend is Canadian, We met in Japan, when he was on vacation, I was living in Japan legally since 2001.
My ex-husband is Japanese, we were married in Japan and Brazil.
When I moved to Canada to live with my boyfriend, I came with tourist visa 6 months, We're planning to get divorce and get married, I divorced in Japan, but I tried to get divorce in Brazil, my ex-husband vanished, I cannot find him.
My boyfriend is legally separate from his wife, not divorce, they have 2 kids, they share custody, she's been living with her boyfriend for 5 years.
My visa is expired, I tried to get divorce without my ex-husband signature, but it will take to long, maybe years, also, my boyfriend has some problems with his company, maybe he needs to file Bankruptcy, but before that could happen, I got pregnant, now our son is 5 months old, We got the bill from the hospital and now we need to pay 4.000,00 dollars.
Am I qualify to get a vista as commom-in-law partner ? We have the support of his hole family!! His parents accepted me since day one! Can they help me with the process? His father used to have a paint company, now he's retired.
Please ! if someone can help me !! I dont know when I can start, or if it is better wait for our baby be older !
Thank you !!!

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
Why don't you contact an immigration consultant? They must have a solution for you. If I were you I'd contact one of them in the first instance.