+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can someone help me!!!!! Who knows about the Jamaican processing?

tiska

Jun 13, 2012
Is there anyone who have applied and got through for September 2012? It has been 3 weeks now for me and I have heard absolutely nothing as yet and it is racking my nerve.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The processing time listed for Jamaica is 10 weeks. So you likely still have a few more weeks to wait.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp#west

jwtaylor

Aug 27, 2010
Hi Tiska,

Have you heard back anything as yet? The CHC Kingston received my application June 1st. So it is now 3 weeks for me too and I havnt heard back anything. 2 people from work recently applied and it took between 4-6 weeks, so hopefully i will hear back soon.

Let me know though...and i will keep you posted as well.

tiska

Jun 13, 2012
Well I sent mine off with TARA courier on the 24th of May. I really want to hear something because it is pretty nervie. Did those people apply for student permit?

I sent everything that was on the Check list. So I hope I will get the study permit.

jwtaylor

Aug 27, 2010
Hi Tiska,

Just checking to see if you heard back from the embassy in Kingston. The wait is just so nerve racking!

If you got through, share the good news with me, ok.

tiska

Jun 13, 2012
Hi jwtaylor

I haven't heard a word as yet. You are sure right that it is stressing and nervous not to know what status you will get whether denial or visa. Bwoy I am holding on though, I will let you know as soon as I get back the package.

Keep me posted too.

Good luck.

jwtaylor

Aug 27, 2010
Hi Tiska,

Mine is coming by courier to the Cayman Island. It left Jamaica today so I wont get the package until monday. I am nervous.
Did you apply alone? did they issue for 2 years?

Let me know, I applied with my husband so hopefully it all goes well.

Jwtaylor

tiska

Jun 13, 2012
I applied alone.

Yea I know the feeling I was so nervous I tore a letter that was in the package. Yea

Good luck, let me know what happens.

Where will you be going, I am going to London?

princedom

Jul 7, 2012
tiska said:
Is there anyone who have applied and got through for September 2012? It has been 3 weeks now for me and I have heard absolutely nothing as yet and it is racking my nerve.
_______Hi, Every1....

I am from Dhaka......I have applied at VFS on 3rd June, 2012. I have got accpetance letter from one (British Columbia) of Canadian Universities... But, it is strange that my Counselor farm insisted me not to pay the first semester tution fees b4 getting visa... Later I knew (after submitting my application file) the counselor firm insisted others applicants to pay the first semester tution fees if they wish to get visa... How discrimination it was to me.... Later the counselor claimed that there has a option not to pay the tution fees b4 visa... So, he suggested me to do that... Also he claimed it is his personal matter and trust is there...

Anyway, on 21sth June, 2012, I got an email from VFS that my passport has been released by Canadian High Commission, Singapore.... On 27th June, 2012 VFS sent me another email notification to collect the passport... I went to VFS, received the application file and opened it with a Refusal letter... The letter says I have not enough fund to bear expense there. Second reason was, my application has not satisfied the visa officer that I would leave Canada after finishing my education... How strange it was..... At the end the VO said if I think to reapply, VO suggest only that time when my situation will be changed substantively or a new significant information I have........ How can I do that?

My sponsor was my Mother, supreme court lawyer. She has shown 47,00,000tk on "Shonshoiportoro". We have a house rent from Chittagong city though we live in Dhaka.. We have shown it through Assest Valuation... My father is retired from employment. My another brother is an lawyer also. I have submitted my Statement of Purpose. I was failed to provide any bill of gass, electicity as VFS did not receive them at all... Any1 plz suggest me what should I do next? Should I reapply? I have shown our anual income is 130,000tk yearly including getting house tenant/rent excluding my brother's income as he has not income tax certificate...

Plz give me right way to reapply.....