+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can plus visa documents

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I need to know documents required for Can plus visa and also the processing time
You apply for a visitor visa, and IRCC will decide if you will be processed under CAN+. No additional documents as you will be asked if you have Canadian/US visas. Must also include any refusals. Processing can be two weeks or more.

syedb

Aug 16, 2009
You apply for a visitor visa, and IRCC will decide if you will be processed under CAN+. No additional documents as you will be asked if you have Canadian/US visas. Must also include any refusals. Processing can be two weeks or more.

Hi Naturgrl,

I hope this finds you well.

I am applying for CAN Plus Visa, and my understanding and research so far revealed that this visa does not require from applicant to provide financial and other documents. I am a bit confused as, without providing any financial and work proof how IRCC measures someone's ties to their homeland which is the most integral and critical question to answer in TRV applications?

Also, I had a chance to talk to a few of the applicants who provided supporting documents through webforms after filling of the CAN Plus Visa. Is that the correct thing to do?

Please kindly elaborate.
Thanks

Syed

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Naturgrl,

I hope this finds you well.

I am applying for CAN Plus Visa, and my understanding and research so far revealed that this visa does not require from applicant to provide financial and other documents. I am a bit confused as, without providing any financial and work proof how IRCC measures someone's ties to their homeland which is the most integral and critical question to answer in TRV applications?

Also, I had a chance to talk to a few of the applicants who provided supporting documents through webforms after filling of the CAN Plus Visa. Is that the correct thing to do?

Please kindly elaborate.
Thanks

Syed
Adding additional documents like bank statements, job letter with approved leave through webform is a good idea.

Reactions: syedb

syedb

Aug 16, 2009
Adding additional documents like bank statements, job letter with approved leave through webform is a good idea.
Thanks for your kind reply.

I have just posted a question which requires your wise input.

Thanks again.

Cheers!