+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN NOT OPEN PGSWP IMM 5710 FORM!!!!

ravdawg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As title says, I CAN NOT for the life of me open the IMM 5710 form, to be able to apply for PGSWP.

..cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5710E.pdf

I have tried 4 different computers (mac and pc) with updated adobe viewers, and different browsers.

Have also tried phones too. No luck.

I would apply online, but even that is not working properly - as when i fill out the questionaire on CIC, it just directs me to EE.

I am recent graduate from university degree, and trying to apply for Post Graduate Student work permit. I have all the necessary documents, EXCEPT IMM 5710.

IS it only me? Or is there something wrong with CIC end?

Since there are spammers flooding this forum, please PM me if you have ANY insight or ANSWERS!

Thank you!

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravdawg said:
As title says, I CAN NOT for the life of me open the IMM 5710 form, to be able to apply for PGSWP.

..cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5710E.pdf

I have tried 4 different computers (mac and pc) with updated adobe viewers, and different browsers.

Have also tried phones too. No luck.

I would apply online, but even that is not working properly - as when i fill out the questionaire on CIC, it just directs me to EE.

I am recent graduate from university degree, and trying to apply for Post Graduate Student work permit. I have all the necessary documents, EXCEPT IMM 5710.

IS it only me? Or is there something wrong with CIC end?

Since there are spammers flooding this forum, please PM me if you have ANY insight or ANSWERS!

Thank you!
Hi Ravdawg,

Go to system preferences on your Mac and check to see if you have a Java applet installed. Whether its there or not, update your Mac with new Java here at:

https://www.java.com/en/download/faq/java_mac.xml

Updating Java is important as well as the current Adobe reader. I'm sure you should be able to find one for Windows.

Cheers!

ravdawg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THANK YOU!

I was able to figure it out, it was very nit picky on adobe part.

I have now been able to print the IMM 5710 form. It states that when you print it out and fill out by hand, then barcodes are not generated. This should not be problem right?

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravdawg said:
THANK YOU!

I was able to figure it out, it was very nit picky on adobe part.

I have now been able to print the IMM 5710 form. It states that when you print it out and fill out by hand, then barcodes are not generated. This should not be problem right?
Yes, it will be a problem. To avoid mistakes fill out the IMM 5710E form on your computer. Once you ensure that all the information is correct, then validate the information. After that the bar-codes will appear automatically as an extra page. Note that you need the bar-codes for both online application and paper application. I hope this answers your question.

Cheers!

pp_dro

Jun 25, 2015
Can you tell me how did you solve the problem? Or maybe send the form to me by e-mail?
I am freaking out trying to fix this, and already tried with 4 computers as well...

Thank you very much!!!

Ps:my e-mail is skpdr@hotmail.com

khildress

Mar 9, 2016
I am having this exact same problem. I've tried everything from what CIC has suggested to alternating browsers and updating every possible program in order to open IMM5710E. I am at a total loss and to be honest getting ready to suffer a mental breakdown. Someone please help me.

I'm on a Mac.

ESJ

Apr 5, 2016
IMM 5710

Hi there,
I need your help.I already validated this form IMM 5710& it shows validated (yes).BUT when i print it out there's no Barcodes on my form.Thus anyone knows how to do it.PLease reply ASAP as I need to send this form to immigration.Thanks in advance :)

ESJ

barkha9876

May 26, 2017
For those who are still having problem opening IMM5710E, pdf file readers such as Adobe Reader Touch, Chrome, etc are simply unable to open this document. Download full adobe reader software from here ( https://get.adobe.com/reader/ ). Make sure to uncheck McAfee and True Key boxes before clicking Install Now. This version of adobe reader should be able to open IMM5710E form.
On a side note, I installed java (as mentioned in another comment) before installing adobe, but not sure if that was needed to open the file.