+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I transfer credit during Masters? please reply asap...thanks.

cv01

Dec 1, 2016
Hi all.

I completed BSc Computer Science. I am thinking to go abroad (Not Canada) to pursue MSc in Computer Science or MSc in Informatcs . MSc is 2 years duration.

For example , I will be going to Slovakia to pursue MSc in Computer Science or MSc in Informatcs. Can I go to Canada from Slovakia by transferring academics Credits ? Is it possible?

Please put light on this asap. Thanks a lot...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
None of us here can tell you. There's no black and white answer. It depends on the school and program.

You would need to contact the specific school you are transferring to in Canada and ask if they'll accept transfer credits form the program / school you are transferring from in Slovakia.

cv01

Dec 1, 2016
scylla said:
None of us here can tell you. There's no black and white answer. It depends on the school and program.

You would need to contact the specific school you are transferring to in Canada and ask if they'll accept transfer credits form the program / school you are transferring from in Slovakia.
Currently I am living in my home country. I missed the deadline for January intake in Canadian institution for MSc Computer Science. I do Not want to wait till August/September intake. So I am thinking of going to a different country (Not Canada) to pursue MSc Computer Science (where there is still time for January/February intake).

If I go to another country (for eg: Slovakia) to study MSc Computer Science and I apply from Slovakia for Canada student visa (if canada uni accepts my credits done in Slovakia) , what may be the chance of approval / rejection of my canada visa application?

> What about if I apply for a fresh start in MSc Software Engineering or, Computer Science in a Canada university while I will be studying in Slovakia in Msc computer science? what may be the chance of approval / rejection of my canada visa application?

Actually my ultimate wish is to study in Canada...

Please share what you think.

Thank you so much.

cv01

Dec 1, 2016
cv01 said:
Currently I am living in my home country. I missed the deadline for January intake in Canadian institution for MSc Computer Science. I do Not want to wait till August/September intake. So I am thinking of going to a different country (Not Canada) to pursue MSc Computer Science (where there is still time for January/February intake).

If I go to another country (for eg: Slovakia) to study MSc Computer Science and I apply from Slovakia for Canada student visa (if canada uni accepts my credits done in Slovakia) , what may be the chance of approval / rejection of my canada visa application?

> What about if I apply for a fresh start in MSc Software Engineering or, Computer Science in a Canada university while I will be studying in Slovakia in Msc computer science? what may be the chance of approval / rejection of my canada visa application?

Actually my ultimate wish is to study in Canada...

Please share what you think.

Thank you so much.
please help someone :(

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
cv01 said:
please help someone :(

No one can answer the question about chances of getting study permit. It all depends on the documents and information you provided such as financial and proof that you will leave at the need of your program and also whether your education is valid to what you're gona be in your career.