+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I go for PG Diploma though I have a Master's degree from USA?

charlie86

Dec 22, 2009
Hi,

I did my master's in engineering in USA,for some reason my H1-B visa was rejected and right now I am in my home country,So my question is can I apply for a PG diploma course in Canada?Will I have an fair chance to get an Canadian student visa.

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

charlie86

Dec 22, 2009
HI Rakeshreddy & wistful_wenxh,

Will it be an easy way to get a Canada student visa that's because we already have a master's degree.What course did you apply for?Can you tell me few of the course names that would help in getting VISA....Thank you !!!!!!!!

wistful_wenxh

Dec 22, 2009
Hi Charlie

Dunno if we will get the visa. All we can do is try. My agent though was very positive. So i tot i wud give it a try.

charlie86

Dec 22, 2009
When did u apply i mean r u planning for this semester or the one in fall.And what all colleges did u aply?good to apply for colleges or univ's?guys just guide me tha's bec totally have no idea of canadian process,and please do let me know once u get your visa's.

RAKESHREDDY

Aug 7, 2009
Hi charlie, I applied visa in august. Still no updates from embassy. I applied for programmer analyst course in montreal college of management and technology.

wistful_wenxh

Dec 22, 2009
Hi Charlie,

I appiled for Graduate certificate in Human resources management for canada. I have studied MBA in Human Resources management from UK.

I have got the visa today.

I hope there shouldnt be any problems with u too. Gud luck

sadiqmaknojia

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29/03/23
Med's Done....
04/05/23
hi everyone

can u guys plz advice me abt any good college after doing msc finance and accounting for diploma or certification

plz reply

thanks

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
There r many unis that offer good MS in finance, such as UT, York uni, and many more, check the unis individually in their business school website and u will be able to find if they offer any MS in finance.

moi

Feb 21, 2010
abelkwh said:
There r many unis that offer good MS in finance, such as UT, York uni, and many more, check the unis individually in their business school website and u will be able to find if they offer any MS in finance.
tnx

S

sheeba11

Hi Team,

I am from India, planning to do Graduate certificate in Human resources management from canada,a one yr course.
pls suggest me good colleges, i could apply for.

Sheeba

Machoman2009

Nov 13, 2009
Hey... U can definitely apply for PG Diplome with Master's from US University. I actually have MS degree and applied for PG Diploma. I got my visa and currently Im in canada. The following things you need to really take care of are:

Apply under SPP program
Get offer letter from one of the public funded colleges in Canada.
Get loan letter from your bank for atleast Rs10,00,000.
Write a strong SOP stating that you have a career with this PG degree.
Choose an appropriate consultancy. (If you are from Hyderabad, I would recommend you to go with "The Chopras" consultancy. These people help you in getting offer letter and visa too. Contact Vasudha and let her know about your case)
Drop for visa.
wait for medicals.
wait for 20 days.
thats it.
hope this info helps you. Let me know if you have any questions.