+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can I get my visa printed at an IRCC different from the one that processed my application?

richard12

Feb 16, 2021
I applied online a long time ago, my application is still in processing, but I now live in a different country that deals with a different IRCC office, if visa gets approved will VFS even accept my passport? I have contacted VFS and they said yes but I am still doubtful.

rose-sh10

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Vancouver
I applied online a long time ago, my application is still in processing, but I now live in a different country that deals with a different IRCC office, if visa gets approved will VFS even accept my passport? I have contacted VFS and they said yes but I am still doubtful.
Yes in my opinion there should not be any issue if you get your visa approved and then you are living somewhere else, you can just submit your passport after the passport request to the vfs that is in your current country of residence. I had a similar situation and I faced no issues.

richard12

Feb 16, 2021
Yes in my opinion there should not be any issue if you get your visa approved and then you are living somewhere else, you can just submit your passport after the passport request to the vfs that is in your current country of residence. I had a similar situation and I faced no issues.
thank you very much!