+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I get an admission without IELTS?

Mar 6, 2022
Hello
I am an aspiring student from Pakistan, I wish to ask if I can do my english language course in canada instead of an IELTS? someone told me that instead of giving an IELTS beforehand, I can attend an english program over there in Canada before starting my course. is this authentic?
thank you.

Adonis19

Mar 5, 2022
Hi,
I came to English language school which is the well known by international students. They have "Pathway Program" if you want to enrol community college after your graduation from language school. The pathway program has different levels such as Pathway 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.1, 2.2, 3.1,3.2, and 3.3 etc. This program is really beneficial because they are preparing you to colleges. You how to write proper essays, make presentations, so on. You are taking TOEFL exam on paper based made by language school and if u receive high grades, you will able to level up in pathway program. First of all, you have to search which college accept pathway program because some of them just accept Ielts score to be able to enroll the college. Then, you can apply the pathway program. good luck!