+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i get admission in MBA in canada after doing BCA in India?

Aug 24, 2014
Hello friends
I would like to know that is it possible to get admission in MBA ( in any Canadian university ) after doing BCA ( that is 3 year Coarse ).

I have my BCA degree with me with 3.0 GPA .
But i am confused whether to study for GMAT now , because i don't have any Idea whether the university in CANADA accept a student who have BCA 3 year degree. i want to pursue MBA from Concordia university. They required • A bachelor's degree in any discipline with a GPA of at least 3.0 • Two-years minimum full-time work experience.

Now it saying any discipline, i am really confused whether they included 3 degree coarse, and also 2 year Experience in which Field ( biz or IT )?
because i am working in IT field right now.

Please kindly reply with correct answer, really confused. :'(

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
you should go for any IT course because there is a greater chance that visa will get approved when your previous studies and future studies are of similar subject

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

thatbcastudent said:
Hello friends
I would like to know that is it possible to get admission in MBA ( in any Canadian university ) after doing BCA ( that is 3 year Coarse ).

I have my BCA degree with me with 3.0 GPA .
But i am confused whether to study for GMAT now , because i don't have any Idea whether the university in CANADA accept a student who have BCA 3 year degree. i want to pursue MBA from Concordia university. They required • A bachelor's degree in any discipline with a GPA of at least 3.0 • Two-years minimum full-time work experience.

Now it saying any discipline, i am really confused whether they included 3 degree coarse, and also 2 year Experience in which Field ( biz or IT )?
because i am working in IT field right now.

Please kindly reply with correct answer, really confused. :'(

You need 4 years of UG (or 3+1) for John Molson School of business, Concordia Uni.