+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i create EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE without IELTS?

BHAVESH357

Jan 2, 2015
i have not given IELTS.
But my education and work experience in ENGLISH language in india
for JOB BANK MATCH TOOL login i have to get EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE
for the Federal Skilled Trades Program, Can i create EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE without IELTS?
When I use online tool, Come to Canada,
Result is:
Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry
Other ways to immigrate
You can try the Come to Canada wizard, if you think you may be eligible under another federal immigration program.
If you are still interested in coming to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your eligibility and apply for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education.
You may also consider applying directly to provinces and territories through the Provincial Nominee Program.
However, you can still complete an Express Entry profile.
To be accepted into the pool, you must first demonstrate that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
EE profile is nothing but to setup your facebook acocunt .. you can putin your details ,, but at the end it would still say that you are not part of EE pool because you are not eligible for any program ..

Unless you become eligible for one of the programs, your EE profile will not be processed. I would suggest you to work you way to be eligible for any prgram .. once you have that, EE will only help you to become a part of pool from where profiles ar epicked ..