+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply with BE final year provisional marksheets & transcrips???

Hardy079

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got my BE final year 7 & 8 sem result as passed, but the marksheet is kept under reserve as result of one subject of 6th sem is yet to be out. After i get 6 sem marksheet, i have to apply with that in university to release my final year marksheets which takes a month. That will take time beyond visa application deadline. My college said that as soon as 6 sem result is out, they can provide me with provisional marksheet of 6, 7 & 8 sems, their gazette sheet xerox and transcripts.

Question is:
1) Can I apply with provisional marksheets and transcripts for student visa without submitting original university marksheets as it will take lot of time?
2) If yes, should I just get it attested from the college or do I need to get it attested from university as well?

Please help with assured answers, thank u!

gurjindersingh

May 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2015
LANDED..........
21\08\2015
have you applied for college?

kartz

Jun 25, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hardy079 said:
I just got my BE final year 7 & 8 sem result as passed, but the marksheet is kept under reserve as result of one subject of 6th sem is yet to be out. After i get 6 sem marksheet, i have to apply with that in university to release my final year marksheets which takes a month. That will take time beyond visa application deadline. My college said that as soon as 6 sem result is out, they can provide me with provisional marksheet of 6, 7 & 8 sems, their gazette sheet xerox and transcripts.

Question is:
1) Can I apply with provisional marksheets and transcripts for student visa without submitting original university marksheets as it will take lot of time?
2) If yes, should I just get it attested from the college or do I need to get it attested from university as well?

A little complicated case.

From what i know you need to send the transcripts in sealed envelops from your university. If its possible to get this, then you may apply.

Also pls confirm this with the canadian university you are applying. Cause admission process for each university is different. I know a few universities which ask a degree certificate too, provisional degree certificate least.

Hardy079

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kartz said:
A little complicated case.

From what i know you need to send the transcripts in sealed envelops from your university. If its possible to get this, then you may apply.

Also pls confirm this with the canadian university you are applying. Cause admission process for each university is different. I know a few universities which ask a degree certificate too, provisional degree certificate least.
No its not complicated. U need to read my explanation properly. Transcripts is not a problem. Neither admission in canadian University.
Main problem is that for applying visa I need transcripts and all degree marksheets. As I told in above explaination, I am getting transcripts, but final year marksheets will take a month to come, so college is giving me provisional marksheet of 6,7 & 8 sem. Now I hv asked 2 questions abv and seeking answers. Thanx!

pondicherry

Jun 16, 2015
Hi,

No problem. You can definitely apply for visa with provisional marksheets. I applied for mine during the month of march before writing my final semester exams. Just write an explanation letter and attach it with the application package when you submit at VFS. All the best!!

gurjindersingh

May 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2015
LANDED..........
21\08\2015
Hardy079 said:

Question is:

yes you can apply with your provisional marksheets.
even i did not get 7 and 8th sem DMCs. i am going to apply for visa tomorrow.
i did my degree from ptu.

Hardy079

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurjindersingh said:
yes you can apply with your provisional marksheets.
even i did not get 7 and 8th sem DMCs. i am going to apply for visa tomorrow.
i did my degree from ptu.
Thanx!
I believe like mumbai university, final year (Sem 7 & 8) exams are conducted by PTU itself and they only make marksheets. Also I believe the provisional marksheets u got must have been provided by your college instead. So did u get those attested from PTU as well, or was college stamping enough? Or did u get those provisional marksheets from PTU.

gurjindersingh

May 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2015
LANDED..........
21\08\2015
i got provisional degree from ptu.
to get provisional degree i got NOC letter from my college and then i went to ptu and ptu gave me provisional degree on same day.

Hardy079

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurjindersingh said:
i got provisional degree from ptu.
to get provisional degree i got NOC letter from my college and then i went to ptu and ptu gave me provisional degree on same day.
Thanx for the info veer.
I have to check this out. My coll told they will provide me with sem 6,7,8 provisional marksheets. I hv to see whether their given provisional marksheets will work or shud I ask that from university, or just uni's attestation wud b enuf.

sami14996

Jun 20, 2019
I gave my sem 8 for engineering from Mumbai University on 24th MAY 2019 and i want to go for fall 2019 intake

My query is can i apply visa based upto 7 semester transcripts?? As my result will come by July end and Provisional Degree even later so can somebody give a solution??

May 25, 2019
I gave my sem 8 for engineering from Mumbai University on 24th MAY 2019 and i want to go for fall 2019 intake

My query is can i apply visa based upto 7 semester transcripts?? As my result will come by July end and Provisional Degree even later so can somebody give a solution??
Yes you can. When I asked this question no one replied my query so I had applied for the visa and my visa is approved. In short you can apply for visa without complete transcripts and provisional degree if you are recent graduate which you are in this case.
Regards

sami14996

Jun 20, 2019
Yes you can. When I asked this question no one replied my query so I had applied for the visa and my visa is approved. In short you can apply for visa without complete transcripts and provisional degree if you are recent graduate which you are in this case.
Regards
Can i contact you somewhere please I just need to confirm few things from you