+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply for Express Entry with 3 Years Diploma in IT Total 13 Years Education

Sep 7, 2021
Dubai, UAE
Hi Everyone,

I have three year diploma in Information Technology from Technical College Karachi Pakistan total education 13 Years and Working in same field in Dubai UAE since 2012 and present.

Am I eligible to apply for express entry or SINP, PNP I am confused? Some consultant Agents saying Yes I'm eligible and some saying no I'm not because of my education.
I have my brother in Laws in Saskatchewan Canada and they are citizen I know I can get 20 point from them as well. Please Guide and give me correct info.

What's the procedure to verify my 3 years diploma for Canada? Please guide

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Get an ECA completed for you diploma. Procedure on the EE website. If not eligible for EE, you have to apply directly through the province. What is your NOC? Your brother in law is your spouse’s brother, correct?

Sep 7, 2021
Dubai, UAE
Get an ECA completed for you diploma. Procedure on the EE website. If not eligible for EE, you have to apply directly through the province. What is your NOC? Your brother in law is your spouse’s brother, correct?
Thankyou for quick response.

NOC, Web & Graphic Designer. Yes my spouse real 2 brother and 1 sister all living in Saskatchewan Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thankyou for quick response.

NOC, Web & Graphic Designer. Yes my spouse real 2 brother and 1 sister all living in Saskatchewan Canada.
So get your ECAs and IELTS completed. Determine if you are eligible for EE. If not apply directly through SINP OID program if eligible. You NOC is a licensed profession so look at the requirements. All this is on the SINP website.