+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply as a main applicant without my wife's ielts and education?

somel

Nov 13, 2014
Dear sir,
I am currently working as a Sr. Software Engineer in a local software company and here I have about 3.3 years (2013-continue) working experiences. I have also other job experiences from different companies like 1.5 years as a web application developer (2008-2010) and 3 years as a freelancer from oDesk as they sent me job experience letter (2010-2013).

I have graduated in computer science and engineering in 2008 from a private university in Bangladesh and I have got my ECA from UOT 3 days ago with 4 years Canadian education equivalency. I still didn’t sit in the IELTS exam just taking preparation to sit in october 2016.

Now my question I have two children one is 6 years old and another one is 1 year old. My wife can’t sit in the IELTS exam because unfortunately she is not educated. That means I can’t get any point from her education or IELTS.

I want to apply to PNP program. So can I apply to any PNP program with my family without my wife’s educational point? Or how many score I need to get in IELTS in absent of my wife’s educational background?

Can anybody help me?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somel said:
Dear sir,
I am currently working as a Sr. Software Engineer in a local software company and here I have about 3.3 years (2013-continue) working experiences. I have also other job experiences from different companies like 1.5 years as a web application developer (2008-2010) and 3 years as a freelancer from oDesk as they sent me job experience letter (2010-2013).

I have graduated in computer science and engineering in 2008 from a private university in Bangladesh and I have got my ECA from UOT 3 days ago with 4 years Canadian education equivalency. I still didn’t sit in the IELTS exam just taking preparation to sit in october 2016.

Now my question I have two children one is 6 years old and another one is 1 year old. My wife can’t sit in the IELTS exam because unfortunately she is not educated. That means I can’t get any point from her education or IELTS.

I want to apply to PNP program. So can I apply to any PNP program with my family without my wife’s educational point? Or how many score I need to get in IELTS in absent of my wife’s educational background?

Can anybody help me?
You absolutely can apply without any points from your wife.

Start here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Firstly, find which provinces you might be eligible for based on all your other factors (some provinces require you to have work experience or a job offer in that province, or to have experience in certain NOCs).
Once you've determined which provinces you're eligible for, read through the provinces' application guides to see their eligibility requirements.

somel

Nov 13, 2014
istari said:
You absolutely can apply without any points from your wife.

Start here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Firstly, find which provinces you might be eligible for based on all your other factors (some provinces require you to have work experience or a job offer in that province, or to have experience in certain NOCs).
Once you've determined which provinces you're eligible for, read through the provinces' application guides to see their eligibility requirements.

Thank you very much for such valuable information.