+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can Husband and Wife submit their passports for PPR in different countries

kumargoyal

Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have applied as FSW Outland applicant from India. I am the Primary Applicant and my wife is Co-Applicant.

I will have to travel to Saudi Arabia for work while my wife will be in India.

When i get the PPR, is it possible for me to submit my Passport in Riyadh and for my wife to Submit it in Delhi. If yes, what will be the procedure.

Thanks in advance

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumargoyal said:
Hi All,

I have applied as FSW Outland applicant from India. I am the Primary Applicant and my wife is Co-Applicant.

When i get the PPR, is it possible for me to submit my Passport in Riyadh and for my wife to Submit it in Delhi. If yes, what will be the procedure.

Thanks in advance
You need to send passport wherever it is requested to. You can contact CIC and make a request if you cannot do so.

pssid

Dec 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
4-11-2015
Passport Req..
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Ask cic to change the visa office for stamping to saudi for you. You will get a reply in abt 15 days. The reply will b from the visa office in saudi asking u to send ur pp there. They will mention the process for submission to that vo. Then you can send both your pp respectively to saudi and ur wifes to ndvo india.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
kumargoyal said:
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
You can raise the CSE(Case specific Enquiry) informing your address change before your travel. And also after getting the PPR request u can send a mail to CPC-Ottawa(mail-id will be specified in PPR mail) informing the address change. Based on the reply u and ur spouse can submit your passports accordingly. Make sure you get the reply from CPC before submitting the passports after PPR. Good luck