+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can get visa with Advanced Diploma

nadrah

Apr 10, 2021
Hi,
I want to apply to visa with Advanced Diploma Software Engineering Technology - Artificial Intelligence (Fast Track) two years at centennial I have offer with my profile
BSc computer Engineering 69% since 2012..certificate medium of instruction in english
Software experince since 2013.
So what is the chance to get visa
I did not get any offer to study master.
I am from Libya

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi,
I want to apply to visa with Advanced Diploma Software Engineering Technology - Artificial Intelligence (Fast Track) two years at centennial I have offer with my profile
BSc computer Engineering 69% since 2012..certificate medium of instruction in english
Software experince since 2013.
So what is the chance to get visa
I did not get any offer to study master.
I am from Libya
You might, but chances are low given your past academics and work experience. Another confounding factor is that you are from an African country with low approval rate for study permits - Africans are mostly seen as economic migrants so our approval rates are not great. To increase your chances, I'll advise you keep trying for a Master's program at a public university.

If you feel you can present a strong case though, go ahead and apply

Reactions: nadrah

nadrah

Apr 10, 2021
You might, but chances are low given your past academics and work experience. Another confounding factor is that you are from an African country with low approval rate for study permits - Africans are mostly seen as economic migrants so our approval rates are not great. To increase your chances, I'll advise you keep trying for a Master's program at a public university.

If you feel you can present a strong case though, go ahead and apply
Hello,
Thanks for reply, and yes all you mention true, but even if I put good financial and strong family ties, but I want if I will apply I will pay a year in advanced.
So what do you think, and yes I am keeping trying to get master offer.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello,
Thanks for reply, and yes all you mention true, but even if I put good financial and strong family ties, but I want if I will apply I will pay a year in advanced.
So what do you think, and yes I am keeping trying to get master offer.
The most important part of a study permit application is the relevance of the proposed study program. If that doesn't make sense to the VO, no amount of money shown/paid will overcome that doubt.

Reactions: nadrah

nadrah

Apr 10, 2021
The most important part of a study permit application is the relevance of the proposed study program. If that doesn't make sense to the VO, no amount of money shown/paid will overcome that doubt.
Yes thats true, but when I study AI, coz its important to my career