+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can Embassy reject Visa after issuing it ?

mogliboy04

Apr 10, 2012
File submitted: 20 May, 2011
medical Received: 18 November
Received Visa: 27 December, 2011
Category: Federal Skilled worker

Dear Admin/ Moderators,

After receiving my PR visa, i was blessed by the birth of a baby.

I contacted the embassy for his addition in my file. The embassy's response i had posted earlier in this forum titled "confusion after receiving visa about addition of new born baby"

According to the embassy's instruction, i have submitted all the required documents and passports to the embassy for reissuing my visa and addition of baby in the file.

The embassy mentioned earlier that reissue of visa will take about a week, and addition of a new member will take a while.

I am just worrying now whether embassy can cancel or reject my visa now or not..Its been around a month since i have submitted all the documents, but still heard nothing from the Embassy. Not even have received baby's medical request from embassy.

I am worried more because after passport and all documents submittion to the embassy, i have resigned from my job and also booked the ticket.
Its really boring sitting at home, waiting for the visa reissue, hence many thoughts come in the mind.

Hoping for your response,

Sincerely..

shah1234

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
You have nothing to worry about. They will issue u additional forms to add the new baby & ask for his birth certificates, passport,pics etc. After that they will send forms for baby`s medical. It will take time,u jst have to be patient. Then they ask for the entire families passports. Hang in there.

mogliboy04

Apr 10, 2012
Hello Sir,

I have submitted all the documents and all the passports to the embassy. Earlier they have issued me the PR visa.

When i asked them the procedure how to add baby name in the file, they asked all the documents, passports and several newly filled immigration forms. They told me that they will Reissue my Visa.

I have posted about this earlier.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I can understand your anxiety after the long journey to getting PR, but they have told you "they will reissue" your visa. Enjoy your new babe, try to get sleep whenever you can and stay positive. Congratulations, health and happiness always.