+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone shed a light on these grounds of rejection applied on my Visit Visa refusal

itchere

Jun 28, 2024
Can anyone shed a light on those refusal grounds and how can I change /improve my situation and re-apply or apply for reconsideration your kind help and cooperation with guidance will be highly appreciated for reconsideration I have only 9 days time limit .

Label: General Office: Riyadh

PROTECTED "B" / PROTÉGÉ "B"

GCMS Information Request: Application
Request Identifier: 2A-2024-27621 Request Date: 2024/05/30​

Text: I have reviewed the application.

I have considered the following factors in my decision.

==>The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.( the purpose I mentioned that I wanted to view Niagara falls in the ice melting season as I was fond of nature and beauty of the world as I previously visited to see the nature and beauty of the world and my passion is travelling due to which I travelled to Baku, Istanbul,Tblisi , Kualalumpur, Dubai )

==> Based on the applicant's immigration status outside their country of nationality or habitual residence, I am not satisfied that they will leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident.(I applied a tourist visa and I have a travel history of 5 countries i visited those countries and returned within given time limits with having a strong family ties back to my country of residence having three kids and a spouse along with reasonable job along with comprehensive medical insurance and end of the benefit services having a property in my country of residence )

==>The applicant has limited employment possibilities in their country of residence.( I am living and working in Saudi Arabia from last 20 years on work visa I have stable job in Saudi I am working on same position from last 8 years I was raised in Qatar and I am working in Saudi Arabia from 2002 ,70 percent of life is spent in middle east)

Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How long was visit and when? Niagara Falls is not nature. It is a day visit. You don’t live in your country of citizenship, I assume. This is a big factor as IRCC wants strong ties for your to return to country of citizenship. Ties to return are job letter with approved leave, investments, businesses etc.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
==>The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.( the purpose I mentioned that I wanted to view Niagara falls in the ice melting season as I was fond of nature and beauty of the world as I previously visited to see the nature and beauty of the world and my passion is travelling due to which I travelled to Baku, Istanbul,Tblisi , Kualalumpur, Dubai )
According to google, the Falls was frozen only once in the past in the year 1848! So you can visit the falls all year round!

How long was visit and when? Niagara Falls is not nature. It is a day visit. You don’t live in your country of citizenship, I assume. This is a big factor as IRCC wants strong ties for your to return to country of citizenship. Ties to return are job letter with approved leave, investments, businesses etc.
Why the Falls itself is not nature? One can visit more than a day especially if you sightsee both the Canadian and US side of the falls on one day and spend the other day at Marineland.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can anyone shed a light on those refusal grounds and how can I change /improve my situation and re-apply or apply for reconsideration your kind help and cooperation with guidance will be highly appreciated for reconsideration I have only 9 days time limit .

==> Based on the applicant's immigration status outside their country of nationality or habitual residence, I am not satisfied that they will leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident.(I applied a tourist visa and I have a travel history of 5 countries i visited those countries and returned within given time limits with having a strong family ties back to my country of residence having three kids and a spouse along with reasonable job along with comprehensive medical insurance and end of the benefit services having a property in my country of residence )

==>The applicant has limited employment possibilities in their country of residence.( I am living and working in Saudi Arabia from last 20 years on work visa I have stable job in Saudi I am working on same position from last 8 years I was raised in Qatar and I am working in Saudi Arabia from 2002 ,70 percent of life is spent in middle east)

Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

For the reasons above, I have refused this application.
What country are you a citizen of? What type of employment do you have? how much does it pay? How much liquid savings did you show?

itchere

Jun 28, 2024
yes I have provided the job letter along with attestation of job letter from chamber of commerce with approved leave + my strong ties that I have three kids and a wife which is not accompanying me in this trip due they have school exams in this period while will be on this trip + I have a job which I am doing on same position from last 8 years which is entitled to end of the benefit services + I have a property back in my home country

itchere

Jun 28, 2024
Doesn’t make sense to visit Canada and not even visit with your family. Essentially IRCC thinks you will try to claim asylum or try to work.
How can even think of making asylum while visiting alone without my family ?how can I even think or work while I already have a job in my country of residence?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Okay, Ice melting season? Did you write this as the purpose? Niagra falls is not really something like high up in the mountain where one visits during the ice melting season to enjoy nature and beauty. Its not even 300 meters above the sea level. Its a lot urbanised place with only the falls being .... "nature and beauty". I dunno what did you mean when you said "nature and beauty in ice melting season". The fall does not really freeze.... not usually.

The only implication is you want to avoid summer time rush where prices are high. So you sort of gave a weird and convoluted reason. You could have just mention "economical" reason and be done with it. Or not even mention it. Just visiting for a vacation.

Also, Baku, Instanbul, Tbilisi, Kualalumpur, Dubai are not in "Five Eyes". For IRCC to verify your immigration history, having visited a five eye country establishes that. So you will not really get an advantage here. Its unfair in a way, but then immigration laws are unfair to be honest.

Yeah this is again that unfair part. Apparently, Canada has no way of knowing when and if you will be removed out of your country of residence. Meaning, they will assume worst. That you have been removed out of where ever you are staying and now trying to get into Canada. Basically, you can never prove that you have significant ties to Saudi Arabia since you only have a work permit there. You are a temporary resident in Saudi Arabia.

They are again assuming that as a work visa holder you can not get jobs easily in Saudi Arabia.

OP, what is working against you is that you have a Pakistani passport but residence in Saudi Arabia. Basically, by your own admittance, you have lived most of your life outside Pakistan on temporary status in middle east. Your ties to Pakistan are limited because you do not really live there and place you live only has limited ties with you because you are a guest worker there.

Tricky situation. Really tricky.

First thing first, did you have past rejections from any of the five eyes (UK/UK/Newzealand/Australia/Canada)? That will complicate matters further.

Second, does any of your spouse or children have Saudi passport?

Third, can you get a letter from your employer stating you are employed with them and have a vacation leave sanction for period (PQR-XYZ) and are expected to join back on XYZ date?

Also, is this employer of yours a bit name? Like a known name in North America? Put their contact details in there.

Last but not the least. If it gets too dicey talk to a lawyer or something. You do not want too many rejections on your record. It makes things harder in future.