+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN A VISA BE REJECTED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT TIME FOR PROCESSING?

Aadish gautam

Jul 15, 2017
Hey I am applying for September 2017 intake. I am waiting for my GIC certificate and will apply within 2-3 days. I understand that the deadline to apply is 1 Aug (for Sept intake). My problem is that I read that visa process is taking 6 weeks. So if I apply by 17 July, is there any chance of getting rejection due to insufficient time for processing ?

MY CATEGORY IS SPP. And country is India.

Last edited:

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hey I am applying for September 2017 intake. I am waiting for my GIC certificate and will apply within 2-3 days. I understand that the deadline to apply is 1 Aug (for Sept intake). My problem is that I read that visa process is taking 6 weeks. So if I apply by 17 June, is there any chance of getting rejection due to insufficient time for processing ?

MY CATEGORY IS SPP. And country is India.
Is it June 17 or July 17 coz if you applied June 17, you still have sufficient time to process

mohdtahaif

Apr 26, 2017
My cousin and her husband are citizens of canada and they live in Toronto . What documents do they and I need to show that the visa officer gets convinced. What documents are needed to prove my relation with my cousins husband? And with that I even need to prove my family ties to my home country and my parents. How can I prove to the visa officer the family ties in such a way that he gets convinced with my case. Actually my case is week because my sponsor is from Canada and I am from Bangladesh residing in kuwait. Please let me know guys.