+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can a Rejected application be Re-Opened

rakesh_xav

Sep 20, 2010
Below is the reason why my application was rejected. Is there a chance that they can reopen the case. I had submitted / T4 / Notice of assessments / Work Permits / Salary slips to prove the work relevant yrs of work exp. My company does helps or support for the PR activity and hence i did not had any reference letter from my Employer

According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, applicants in the Canadian Experience Class are assessed on the basis of the pass/fail requirements set out in subsection R87.1(2). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a worker with Canadian experience will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are:

· knowledge of English or French,

· Canadian skilled work experience,

· Canadian educational credentials (for the Post-Graduation Stream only).

Your application was assessed based on the occupations which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: software engineer (NOC 2173). You are required to provide

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because you have not provided a recent letter of reference from your employer listing the duties-responsibilities you have performed and the weekly number of hours you have worked in Canada. Consequently, you have failed to demonstrate that you have acquired twelve months of full-time skilled work experience in Canada at a National Occupational Classification skill of type 0 or level A or B in the last twenty-four months prior to the submission of your application.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Your application can't be re-opened because you did not provide a reference letter. You have to apply from scratch, but without a reference letter or an explanation why you can't provide and several supportive documents(paystubs, contract/job offer, etc), they will reject you again.
Can you ask your manager or supervisor to provided it?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you'll have to reapply with whatever documents that were missing from your first attempt (reference letter and other supporting documents)

PCO0212

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi rakesh_xav,

Can you please let us know when you applied? and whether you got AOR before refusal?

Thanks!

rakesh_xav

Sep 20, 2010
Application received date(at Nova Scotia) - Mar, 16, 2012
Acknowledgement of Receipt - Jun, 6, 2012
Application Rejection Date - Sep, 13, 2012

OHKIDDA

Star Member
Sep 1, 2012
rakesh_xav said:
Below is the reason why my application was rejected. Is there a chance that they can reopen the case. I had submitted / T4 / Notice of assessments / Work Permits / Salary slips to prove the work relevant yrs of work exp. My company does helps or support for the PR activity and hence i did not had any reference letter from my Employer

According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, applicants in the Canadian Experience Class are assessed on the basis of the pass/fail requirements set out in subsection R87.1(2). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a worker with Canadian experience will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are:

· knowledge of English or French,

· Canadian skilled work experience,

· Canadian educational credentials (for the Post-Graduation Stream only).

Your application was assessed based on the occupations which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: software engineer (NOC 2173). You are required to provide

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because you have not provided a recent letter of reference from your employer listing the duties-responsibilities you have performed and the weekly number of hours you have worked in Canada. Consequently, you have failed to demonstrate that you have acquired twelve months of full-time skilled work experience in Canada at a National Occupational Classification skill of type 0 or level A or B in the last twenty-four months prior to the submission of your application.
Yeah, you'll have to reapply.
I'm curious why it wasn't returned to you in the first place as AOR only comes if your application package is complete.