+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can a CSQ holder land in Toronto?

sqadri

Nov 11, 2009
Hi - I applied as a Quebec Skilled Worker, and I just got my COPR (!!) and I intend to land asap, but I already live in Toronto. Is it necessary (or recommended) to perform the landing procedure at a Quebec border, or can I go ahead to a border close to Toronto?

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, my instructions for landing specifically said that Quebec selectees can land anywhere they want.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call CIC or an embassy to make sure. FSW applicants can not land in Quebec but I don't know if the other way around is true.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW applicants can land in Quebec if they have proof that they are just landing there and are travelling on to a destination outside Quebec. QSW applicants can land anywhere.

I got these instructions from the Consulate General in Buffalo.

msabarish

Jan 20, 2009
Hi

I've already landed in Canada with a FSW class and back in the US. I have got an opportunity in Montreal, Quebec. Can I settle down in Quebec with a Federal Skilled Worker Class PR?

Thanks

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yep, you are already a PR, so you can move over there and work freely.

msabarish said:
Hi

I've already landed in Canada with a FSW class and back in the US. I have got an opportunity in Montreal, Quebec. Can I settle down in Quebec with a Federal Skilled Worker Class PR?

Thanks