+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Came to Canada on Visit Visa and got super visa stamped inside Canada

Shah08

Nov 1, 2023
Hello,

My mother travelled to Canada on a visitor visa while her super visa application was under process which later on got approved and we got it stamped inside Canada. To extend her stay I would like to know if she can flag pole to get her on super visa status but she doesn’t have a US visa. Or we should apply to extend her stay on visit visa??

If someone has any idea please let me know it will be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

My mother travelled to Canada on a visitor visa while her super visa application was under process which later on got approved and we got it stamped inside Canada. To extend her stay I would like to know if she can flag pole to get her on super visa status but she doesn’t have a US visa. Or we should apply to extend her stay on visit visa??

If someone has any idea please let me know it will be very helpful. Thank you in advance.
If she doensn’t have a US visa she would need to fly into Canada to initiate the supervisa. Would try and extend the TRV until it gets denied and after she goes home and reestablish we ties to her home country then she can return to Canada on a supervisa. She should not appear that she is only visiting her home country and spend a few weeks in her home country and try to return to Canada for another long visit. If not there could be concerns she is trying to live in Canada permanently and not just visit.

kartik2812

Mar 15, 2017
Hello,

Hi There,

I am in same situation here, could you please advise what you did? Can we flagpole? My mother doesnt have a US visa