+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Came in Jan 2015 intake but want to study in may 2015 intake...

suyogya

Oct 12, 2014
hello there , i am currently in canada with a study permit till april 2016 i came here for my jan 2015 intake , i am not liking my current course moreover , the course now i am wishing to apply is not in my college . i want to take admission in a different college and different course in may intake . the last date to withdraw from course is 23rd jan and i think after withdrawing they will cancel my study permit and i have to go back to my country but i want to come in may 2015 again to study at a diff college . kindly tell me the correct process which i can follow in order to confirm my visa in may 2015 . thankx in advance.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suyogya said:
hello there , i am currently in canada with a study permit till april 2016 i came here for my jan 2015 intake , i am not liking my current course moreover , the course now i am wishing to apply is not in my college . i want to take admission in a different college and different course in may intake . the last date to withdraw from course is 23rd jan and i think after withdrawing they will cancel my study permit and i have to go back to my country but i want to come in may 2015 again to study at a diff college . kindly tell me the correct process which i can follow in order to confirm my visa in may 2015 . thankx in advance.
You can change your course and college, but you need to make sure you are still full time student. It's best way to take English program as a full time. Otherwise, you have to apply other visa while waiting may course.