+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cambrian College Sudbury

kaurharshdeep

Jun 2, 2021
Hi all

I have paid my fee for project management at Cambrian@Hanson and Done with all other formalities for sept 2021 intake. Just the file lodging is pending. Now I got a mail from Hanson stating that

Regrettably, we must inform you that all postgraduate programs are now suspended for the September 2021 intake at our Brampton and North York campuses.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause your upcoming plans.

At this time, we have 3 available options that we can accommodate
  1. Transfer your application to Cambrian College Sudbury campus (If a student of: MAHW, IBHP/IBBH, HUHP, PMBH, MOBH/MOHP) refer to your Letter of Acceptance
  2. Apply for a full tuition refund. (Wire transfer charges will be applied).
  3. Defer to our Winter 2022 intake for (for Organization Management and Project Management applicants only*)
So what Can I do now ?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hi all

I have paid my fee for project management at Cambrian@Hanson and Done with all other formalities for sept 2021 intake. Just the file lodging is pending. Now I got a mail from Hanson stating that

Regrettably, we must inform you that all postgraduate programs are now suspended for the September 2021 intake at our Brampton and North York campuses.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause your upcoming plans.

At this time, we have 3 available options that we can accommodate
  1. Transfer your application to Cambrian College Sudbury campus (If a student of: MAHW, IBHP/IBBH, HUHP, PMBH, MOBH/MOHP) refer to your Letter of Acceptance
  2. Apply for a full tuition refund. (Wire transfer charges will be applied).
  3. Defer to our Winter 2022 intake for (for Organization Management and Project Management applicants only*)
So what Can I do now ?
You can choose from the three options given to you. It’s totally your choice if you want to transfer or apply for refund or defer.

Reactions: kaurharshdeep