Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hi! I applied about a year ago for Canadian immigration through a consultant and i recently received a call from UK from a case worker saying that she is working for the Canadian High Commission as a case worker and she said to send the updated experience letter on the same address where I sent the application.

My question is that did somebody had a similar experience, if so what would be there next step or process now or if somebody could tell or guide me i shall be very thankful to you.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akuma said:
Hi! I applied about a year ago for Canadian immigration through a consultant and i recently received a call from UK from a case worker saying that she is working for the Canadian High Commission as a case worker and she said to send the updated experience letter on the same address where I sent the application.

My question is that did somebody had a similar experience, if so what would be there next step or process now or if somebody could tell or guide me i shall be very thankful to you.
Hi

They will definetly be doing the checks on your employment and other related documents and once they complete that they will proceed to next step medical hopefully.

Can you share your timeline with us please.

Cheers
Saki

Ahmad06

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
CHC should contact your consultant rather than you for anything they need,or may be CHC wanna speed up your process which is already late as one year has elapsed already.

akuma

Jun 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
saki said:
Hi

They will definetly be doing the checks on your employment and other related documents and once they complete that they will proceed to next step medical hopefully.

Can you share your timeline with us please.

Cheers
Saki
Thanks Saki ..........keeping my fingers crossed.........................

akuma

Jun 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Ahmad06 said:
CHC should contact your consultant rather than you for anything they need,or may be CHC wanna speed up your process which is already late as one year has elapsed already.
yea hope they speed up the process coz its been a while.................

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akuma said:
yea hope they speed up the process coz its been a while.................
dear akuma,

can u please share that when and where you sent your complete application (CHC Islamabad or directly to CHC London)

it looks like you are the first one on forum whose file went to in process since cases have been moved to chc london

akuma

Jun 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Well i applied in April 2009 through a consultant and he being cautions that i don't get direct with the embassy did not provide me with anything so i am not really sure where he applied CHC ISLAMABAD or CHC London................

PS: I received the call in March............

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
where were u based when u applied ? pakistan or outside(gulf region)?

sunshy

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
ok so First of all you have to find out where you submitted your documents. its strange that your consultant didnt tell you where he sent your original docs. secondly you got your call in march. its almost june now. did you send your experience letter and did you get any response since then?

I guess you are the first one on this forum who got a call from london if you had applied in islamabad

akuma said:
Well i applied in April 2009 through a consultant and he being cautions that i don't get direct with the embassy did not provide me with anything so i am not really sure where he applied CHC ISLAMABAD or CHC London................

PS: I received the call in March............

S.M.FARHAN

Star Member
May 18, 2010
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2009
Doc's Request.
20-08-2009
File Transfer...
akuma said:

good news......keep in touch.....any further changes........................ ::)

akuma

Jun 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
yesIcan said:
where were u based when u applied ? pakistan or outside(gulf region)?
Pakistan..... :)

akuma

Jun 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
sunshy said:
ok so First of all you have to find out where you submitted your documents. its strange that your consultant didnt tell you where he sent your original docs. secondly you got your call in march. its almost june now. did you send your experience letter and did you get any response since then?

I guess you are the first one on this forum who got a call from london if you had applied in islamabad
he is afraid i will go direct with the CHC and would not pay him so that is why he is keeping it under the lid...........Well i have sent the experience letter to the consultant and no news from them since...........

S.M.FARHAN

Star Member
May 18, 2010
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2009
Doc's Request.
20-08-2009
File Transfer...
;) ok keep in touch.......lazy dudeee. ;)

irfana

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So what we know is as follows:

She Lives in Pakistan, and applied in April-2009. Thats all.

Very less information. Please share your complete timeline. Like when you sent initial application and when you sent application with supporting docs. Also your NOC category. How case worker contacted you (phone or e-mail). If case worker contacted in April-2010, what happened after that??any progress etc

All applicants who sent their docs to CHC-ISB after August-2009 are waiting to hear some good news. Please explain in detail, we will be thankful to you.

Best Regards,
Irfan Afzal

S.M.FARHAN

Star Member
May 18, 2010
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2009
Doc's Request.
20-08-2009
File Transfer...
irfana said:
So what we know is as follows:

She Lives in Pakistan, and applied in April-2009. Thats all.

Very less information. Please share your complete timeline. Like when you sent initial application and when you sent application with supporting docs. Also your NOC category. How case worker contacted you (phone or e-mail). If case worker contacted in April-2010, what happened after that??any progress etc

All applicants who sent their docs to CHC-ISB after August-2009 are waiting to hear some good news. Please explain in detail, we will be thankful to you.

Best Regards,
Irfan Afzal

hi, IRFAN AFZAL....

SAINN SUBER SUBER ....SUBER KARO SAIN......JALDI NAHI KARO....SUB PATA CHAL JAY GA....ABHI US KO KHOOOD NAHI PATA APPLICATION CONSULTANT NAY KIDHER FILE KI THI....... :-X :-X :-X