+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Call from Bls Toronto fake or real?

AK1319

Jul 9, 2024
I recently got a call from BLS Toronto. It was the same call number which is mentioned on Google for BLS Toronto.
I have not applied anything through BLS, so its a little suspicious.

They mentioned they received a file from India commission and they need to share some confidential information with me and before that they need to verify if I am the correct person. They wanted to ask me some questions about myself. I thought it is scam, so I hung up!

Did anyone face similar situation?

Jul 24, 2017
Hello All,

I just received a call from a guy and he was claiming he was calling from the BLS Toronto office. He said he had some confidential information for me from the Delhi High Commission office.

Instead of giving him information, I said to book an appointment for myself and send me a legit email from the BLS Canada office.

He said, he would send and I am still waiting for the email but haven't received anything yet.

I will keep you guys posted if anything I hear.

Jul 24, 2017
I recently got a call from BLS Toronto. It was the same call number which is mentioned on Google for BLS Toronto.
I have not applied anything through BLS, so its a little suspicious.

They mentioned they received a file from India commission and they need to share some confidential information with me and before that they need to verify if I am the correct person. They wanted to ask me some questions about myself. I thought it is scam, so I hung up!

Did anyone face similar situation?
Hi I have received the call and I wasn’t sure so I said send me an official email and book an appointment for myself with BLS. He said he would do but haven’t heard anything back.