+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caips and GCMS

haris27

May 30, 2017
I am so much confused to know what caips do. I have received the refusal letter, now people here suggest me to go for Caips. Now what caips or gcms do I have no idea. Do they re-apply on your behalf or they pull up the same letter of refusal which I just have received. Plus which is authentic Caips consultant and do I need Ielts complementary as I have applied for Enligh learning course in university of regina. Please I help me guys.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visa-refusal.431456/ This person received the same letter as I received plus there was a check on second page. "Have submitted written documents from the education institution at which you intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there".

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAIPS IS the detailed notes of Visa officer, by getting these notes u would know the exact reasons for your refusal so that u can prepare ur file for the second time by keeping those objections in mind.
You can apply here /www.caips.ca
They will charge you 40$
Good luck.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
I am so much confused to know what caips do. I have received the refusal letter, now people here suggest me to go for Caips. Now what caips or gcms do I have no idea. Do they re-apply on your behalf or they pull up the same letter of refusal which I just have received. Plus which is authentic Caips consultant and do I need Ielts complementary as I have applied for Enligh learning course in university of regina. Please I help me guys.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visa-refusal.431456/ This person received the same letter as I received plus there was a check on second page. "Have submitted written documents from the education institution at which you intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there".
I think I told you about it. In the refusal letter , there are so many reasons for refusal. Visa officer only tick mark on one reason, right?? There is no space for visa officer to write anything in the place where he tick mark because that is standard format and he cannot write any details next to the reason so he will use another software known as GCMS (old name :CAIPS). In that software, he can write whatever he likes. So, he will write detailed rejection about u. Example, he didn't provide this document, I didn't like his marks in exam. I think his age is more so y is he going to study now. He does not have enough money so he will not study there etc etc etc. When u order for caips, they will send you screenshot of this page where visa officer write bout u in detail. Once you get it, you have to read and understand what visa is not happy with you. Then u can prepare urself and apply for visa. They will not apply for u.

tere2017

Apr 6, 2017
in caipsfile.ca there is an option for caips note + intrepretations + recommendations = $90... helpful b un recommendations... tsaka genuine b cla.. thanks..