+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo Medicals after 2nd AOR

krae

Mar 17, 2010
Hello Folks,

Just wanted to start a thread where if any applicants have received medical queries from Buffalo office. If any of you have received medical inquiries recently, it would help us impatient folks to determine the time line when we can expect to hear from Buffalo Visa Office.

I received my 2nd AOR: Nov 15, 2010 and waiting for medicals....

Any replies would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical request now for Buffalo Applicant take atleast 4 to 6months after getting 2nd AOR.
Just follow E-case or wait atleast for 4months total waiting period , if you wish you can send email to CHC about your file process. but my advise is please wait maximum upto mid of March 2011.

OMM

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with OMM. I had sent an enquiry to the visa office and got a nose-cut :(

"Your application is here, and it will take up to 64 weeks.....blah blah blah"

The best way is to wait it out......

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
krae said:
Hello Folks,

Just wanted to start a thread where if any applicants have received medical queries from Buffalo office. If any of you have received medical inquiries recently, it would help us impatient folks to determine the time line when we can expect to hear from Buffalo Visa Office.

I received my 2nd AOR: Nov 15, 2010 and waiting for medicals....

Any replies would be helpful. Thank you in advance.
There are so many ppl like in this forum have been waiting for 8/9 months since we got our 2nd AOR from buffalo. Buffalo is really very slow........ :(

ghostsapphire

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-june-2010 (complete to Buffalo)
AOR Received.
10-Nov-2010 (2nd)
IELTS Request
sent with appl.
File Transfer...
In Process 3/14/12
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
02-April-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21. November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15. December 2012
LANDED..........
already here :-) and stay here.
Hi there,

we got our 2nd AOR from Buffalo on Nov 10th and haven't heard anything yet either.
A friend of mine got it at the same time and just got her medical request yesterday from Buffalo. So maybe there is some hope ??? ???

krae

Mar 17, 2010
Hello Folks,

Just to keep this thread active....any applicants heard anything from Buffalo Visa Office regarding medicals? Any replies will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghostsapphire said:
Hi there,

we got our 2nd AOR from Buffalo on Nov 10th and haven't heard anything yet either.
A friend of mine got it at the same time and just got her medical request yesterday from Buffalo. So maybe there is some hope ??? ???
Probably FSW3 (CEC) or PNP...i guess....... :eek: :eek:

mhmtbck

Jan 14, 2011
Hi everyone,

I would like to join u guys as an applicant who received the second AOR and waiting for MR.
I received my second AOR on Now 2, and waiting for MR.
My e case status is still RBVO.

I am sorry to say that but I agree with some Of u about the time frame after AOR. Base on my searches, getting MR from buffolu takes around 4 to 6 months. I do not want to kill the hopes, there are so lucky people who got MR in couple months but their numbers are not that huge. As a matter of fact, most of us allready pasted the couple months, which means we are not some of the lucky people.

I wish everybody gets their MR soon. Please keep the forum updated
good luck to all

mhmtbck

adnantahir

Sep 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 21, 2010
AOR Received.
November 10, 2010
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
Trnsferred to Buffalo Office on March 17, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
waiting
ghostsapphire said:
Hi there,

Hello Ghostsapphire, Mine recd on the same dae you recd so keep each other posted with the progress.