+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo Application

dblooos

Nov 14, 2009
Hi Seniors,
I sent my application to Buffalo office on July15th of this month under the category of Skilled/proffessional. Do you have any idea how long do they take to respond and what is the next step from here?

Thanks in advance
dbloood

soop

Jan 18, 2010
HI

I am in same boat.I send application june 14 but no response from them till now.

Thank you
soop

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
Till about March this year, I would prefer to have said 12 months (or one year).
Since March 2010, things have speeded up in Buffalo.
Currently cases are being processed and finalized (including medicals) in about 6 - 8 months time.
I am hopeful this trend will continue.

dblooos

Nov 14, 2009
But can you please tell me what are we expecting? I mean what is the next step? Do they send us any kind of acknowledgement about the status of our application. Or we will keep waiting for their reply for six-months??

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
dblooos said:
But can you please tell me what are we expecting? I mean what is the next step? Do they send us any kind of acknowledgement about the status of our application. Or we will keep waiting for their reply for six-months??
Receive confirmation of document (which is called as 2nd AOR in this forum) in approx. 2 Months from date of sent to Buffalo
Status change (to "In Process") or file transfer from Buffalo to other visa office in USA - approx. 4 months from date of 2nd AOR
Medical request in approx. 15-30 from date of status change or file transfer
Once you go for medical & reports reach to Visa Office; mean while security check is done, may be one month to no limit but approx. one month
then Visa
Landing & PR.