+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bryanna if you can advice please( Oman TRV Canada ) any one approved in july or august

durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
Hi,
I have applied TRV Canada along with my family in Oman 19 June 2017, I received an email from VSF that my application is dispatched to visa office on 20th of June. We are 5 family member including my wife and 3 kids.
We came back from the USA last April 2017 and after that, we applied for Canada visa, till date its says under process. I would like to request how I can link my application since I applied paper application as you have told me before, the vsf told me they don't have UCI or Application number. With name and date of birth, i tried so many times but it's not working please help.
Is any one apply from Oman vsf and got approved in July or August.

22Rajwinder kaur

Aug 5, 2017
Bryanna
Help me out..i submitted my application on 25th july in jalandhar vfs office...status shows my appliccation is being proccesd at

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have applied TRV Canada along with my family in Oman 19 June 2017, I received an email from VSF that my application is dispatched to visa office on 20th of June. We are 5 family member including my wife and 3 kids.
We came back from the USA last April 2017 and after that, we applied for Canada visa, till date its says under process. I would like to request how I can link my application since I applied paper application as you have told me before, the vsf told me they don't have UCI or Application number. With name and date of birth, i tried so many times but it's not working please help.
Is any one apply from Oman vsf and got approved in July or August.
Why is it so urgent and why do you want to link? Why don't you call the vsf?

durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
First of all, I just ask there is nothing urgent, I have 100% right to link as this is service to see the process what is happening there nothing special.
here people applied today and they want visa tomorrow you can see even here on this page, the way you ask me it make me irritate it seem I did mistake ???????????????????