+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

British husband vistiting canadian wife after cancelled application?

sacred

Jun 11, 2008
ok where to being last year i got married to a canadian women we started the the immigration process but i had the leave to go b ack to the uk as i had family matters to deal with here . The process was stoped and we recieved a letter from them saying there was no problem with the cancellation and if we wish to reaplly we could do so in the future . she came to the uk a few weeks ago and they did,nt really ask her too much just why was she coming here and how long for .

i am a little concerned as i know you cannot enter canada with the intention of settling there and am wanting to know what to tell them at the border seeing as they will know about the cancelled application and the fact my medical is still valid until august this year .

just to add the 1st time i went i was questioned for 2.5 hours and they then gave me a piece of paper which i had to hand in to immigration at pearson when i left which i did .

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can not tell you if you will have problems entering again but the next time you apply, apply outland so that you do not have to cancel your application if you have to leave.