+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BRITISH COLUMBIA PR

Dreamer9746

Dec 4, 2023
Hello,

one of my friend came to Canada on his visiting visa and now he is working as a truck driver with LMIA for 3 months in British Columbia. He did his masters from England. So, His Canadian equivalency is master's degree (WES). He has 3 years of previous experience as an accountant back in India. One of his brother is in Canada.

So, my question is
Can he able to apply for PR after 6 months of experience?
if he can apply what should be the ielts scores?
does he have to complete 1 year experience?

if anyone knows anything about these could give me an answer please?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

one of my friend came to Canada on his visiting visa and now he is working as a truck driver with LMIA for 3 months in British Columbia. He did his masters from England. So, His Canadian equivalency is master's degree (WES). He has 3 years of previous experience as an accountant back in India. One of his brother is in Canada.

So, my question is
Can he able to apply for PR after 6 months of experience?
if he can apply what should be the ielts scores?
does he have to complete 1 year experience?

if anyone knows anything about these could give me an answer please?
He has to research Express Entry and whether his score his high enough and will get invited. If he does some research it will clearly tell you requirements like IELTS and work experience. He can research BC PNP too and see what stream (there are many) he is eligible for. If he doesn’t want to research he can hire an immigration consultant or lawyer.

Reactions: Dreamer9746

Dreamer9746

Dec 4, 2023
He has to research Express Entry and whether his score his high enough and will get invited. If he does some research it will clearly tell you requirements like IELTS and work experience. He can research BC PNP too and see what stream (there are many) he is eligible for. If he doesn’t want to research he can hire an immigration consultant or lawyer.
thank you