+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridging Open Work Permit

asabains

Jan 5, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I am currently on a work permit which is about to expire. So I applied for a BOWP based on my PR application under the FSW category. I selected province of destination (which is only applicable to PNP), and also uploaded a copy of my job offer. Will this affect my eligibility for the BOWP? Has anyone else here made a similar mistake? Does it really count as an error?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/provincial-nominees-permanent-resident-applicants/bridging-open-work-permits.html

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
What mistake? Do you mean selecting a province of destination? If that is what you mean, then no it won't affect your application and it has nothing to do with eligibility (as per the link you have shared), that is not even a mistake. Good Luck!

Reactions: asabains

asabains

Jan 5, 2018
What mistake? Do you mean selecting a province of destination? If that is what you mean, then no it won't affect your application and it has nothing to do with eligibility (as per the link you have shared), that is not even a mistake. Good Luck!
Hi noscaf2014,
Thanks a lot for this info.
Sounds good!