+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridging open work permit

Alilique

Mar 12, 2012
Hi! I want to apply for bridging open work permit, based on applying for PR under FSWP 2 and receiving email, stated that i am eligible and they r gonna send my docs to immigration office in ukraine. my questions are:

1) can i even apply for BOWP just because i got email from CIC?
2) can i switch positions within the same company after applying for BOWP (my closed work permit and LMO are still valid)?

Thanks in advance!

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Alilique said:
Hi! I want to apply for bridging open work permit, based on applying for PR under FSWP 2 and receiving email, stated that i am eligible and they r gonna send my docs to immigration office in ukraine. my questions are:

I think yes you can apply after CIC approved your application
2) can i switch positions within the same company after applying for BOWP (my closed work permit and LMO are still valid)?
YES

Thanks in advance!

Alilique

Mar 12, 2012
jotgrewal said:

I think yes you can apply after CIC approved your application
YES

Thanks in advance!
thanks! but can i switch positions while i am waiting for my BOWP? :)