+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridge open work permit

Naksh

Jul 10, 2024
Hi guys,

I appiled for BC-PNO under health authority stream and i got approval for the same. I got certification of approval and support letter for work permit. I applied for pr through non express entry 2 months ago. My PGWP is expiring next month and im trying to apply for BOWP but i dont have an AOR from ircc for pr application. I have no employee restrictions on my bcpnp certificate also my work permit support letter says "This letter is to facilitate the issuance of an LMIA-exempt work permit pursuant to Annex A: Provincial Nominees of the Canada-British Columbia Immigration Agreement and under R204(c) for the individual captioned above. This letter is to be included in the work permit application"

So when im applying work permit extension it give me an option to apply for open work permit and then there is Lia-Exempt work permit while filling the form. I have uploaded all the other documents needed by the website that is support letter for WP, confirmation for BCPNP and all other documents passports n photo.

Also if i choose LMIA Exempt work permit it is asking for offer number starting with A i dont have that. And if i do Open work permit online website says i need to have an Aor.

What should i do? Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance.

rafaelnunez18

Nov 14, 2023
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I appiled for BC-PNO under health authority stream and i got approval for the same. I got certification of approval and support letter for work permit. I applied for pr through non express entry 2 months ago. My PGWP is expiring next month and im trying to apply for BOWP but i dont have an AOR from ircc for pr application. I have no employee restrictions on my bcpnp certificate also my work permit support letter says "This letter is to facilitate the issuance of an LMIA-exempt work permit pursuant to Annex A: Provincial Nominees of the Canada-British Columbia Immigration Agreement and under R204(c) for the individual captioned above. This letter is to be included in the work permit application"

So when im applying work permit extension it give me an option to apply for open work permit and then there is Lia-Exempt work permit while filling the form. I have uploaded all the other documents needed by the website that is support letter for WP, confirmation for BCPNP and all other documents passports n photo.

Also if i choose LMIA Exempt work permit it is asking for offer number starting with A i dont have that. And if i do Open work permit online website says i need to have an Aor.

What should i do? Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance.

rafaelnunez18

Nov 14, 2023
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Have to extend the pgwp there's no eligibility for bowp, check eligibility for pgwp extension.