+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP without ITA and AOR

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
My situation is kinda critical, my work permit expired today i.e 1 May 2020, on 30th April i applied for BOWP without any AOR or ITA, i have my profile active in the pool with 465 CRS CEC, i had no other option, i will certainly get ITA in few days, i have all my documents ready for my PR file, i have also attached proof of upfront medical with my BOWP application. My question is can i send my AOR later on via webform, will my BOWP rejected because i did not attached AOR while applying for it. And moreover i am on implied status? Can i continue working in my company? I want some good answers from the seniors of the forum. Thank you.

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
”You could apply to restore your status as a visitor ounce you get your refusal letter, restore your status and wait for another round of invitations and get invited to apply again and not work or leave Canada and apply for your pr from abroad but you would have to wait about 6 months to come back while it’s”
I could not get one thing clear, why you said i have go wait for another round of invitations and get invited to apply again and not work, assume i get my ITA today and today i file for my e-APR and i will get my AOR today, even my BOWP gets rejected,my file file is already in processing. Why you saying wait for another round of invitations

Reactions: baltixz

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
From my knowledge, we get AOR right away in minutes, when you file your eAPR and if you arr talking about R10 completeness, they hold your BOWP decision until R10 completeness check is made, for BOWP we need AOR which is generated by system immediately and sent you in your gc key account immediately after you apply for my PR, seniors? Pease jump in, i am in a critical situation, need your help

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Yes if you get your aor fast enough send it to cic.
it takes months for BOWP to be processed
Be hopeful. I am positive you will get a workpermit
I have everything ready for my PR application, i just need to get an ITA, the day i get ITA, on the same day i will apply for my eAPR and get AOR and send the same via webform. I am just waiting for a draw

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Actually in most cases, they have already filed for PR before expiry of current work permit, which i have not done, i still have to file for my PR
You have implied status and can continue working.

For this to work out (i.e. for the BOWP to be approved), you need to receive ITA relatively soon, submit your application immediately and then update IRCC to let them knwo you have AOR. There are a few discussions on this topic somewhere on this forum. They key is getting ITA soon and then submitting your application right away.

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
You have implied status and can continue working.

For this to work out (i.e. for the BOWP to be approved), you need to receive ITA relatively soon, submit your application immediately and then update IRCC to let them knwo you have AOR. There are a few discussions on this topic somewhere on this forum. They key is getting ITA soon and then submitting your application right away.
I was waiting for your reply,scylla, thanks a lot, so you mean, i can still get my BOWP approved if i able to get my AOR soon and send it via webform

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I was waiting for your reply,scylla, thanks a lot, so you mean, i can still get my BOWP approved if i able to get my AOR soon and send it via webform
Yes - it's possible.

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I can keep on working right? And scylla, i have one more question, in my express entry profile my work experience is starting from March 2019 to 'its my current job" i mean i will continue to work but lets say my work permit gets rejected on 1 August, i will stop working on 1 august, but in few days im submitting my pr file, but in my profile my work experience is already 1 year and continuing, but if my work permit gets rejected, then i am no longer working in that company, therefore it is contradictory to what is mentioned in my express entry profile, can my PR file be rejected based on that? Or the offive
Yes - it's possible.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
yes it’s possible to send your aor , but you don’t have an ita. You can’t apply for BOWP without an ita
Technically (by the rules) you cannot apply for BOWP without ITA & AOR. However we have had some people here be successful in doing this if they received ITA very soon after submitting the BOWP application and then immediately submitted their complete PR application to receive AOR. So it is in fact possible. It's not guaranteed and this obviously depends on receiving ITA very soon after applying for the BOWP. But it is certainly possible since several people on this forum have been successful in doing so.

Reactions: Sandhu8857

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Technically (by the rules) you cannot apply for BOWP without ITA & AOR. However we have had some people here be successful in doing this if they received ITA very soon after submitting the BOWP application and then immediately submitted their complete PR application to receive AOR. So it is in fact possible. It's not guaranteed and this obviously depends on receiving ITA very soon after applying for the BOWP. But it is certainly possible since several people on this forum have been successful in doing so.
can keep on working right? And scylla, i have one more question, in my express entry profile my work experience is starting from March 2019 to 'its my current job" i meani will continue to work but lets say my work permit gets rejected on August, i will stop working on 1 august, but in few days im submitting my pr file, but in my profile my work experience is already 1 year and continuing, but if my work permit gets rejected, then am no longer working in that company, therefore it is contradictory to what is mentioned in my profile,will my PR file be rejected because of this, or officer needs 1 year of experience only i.e. from march 2019 to march 2020

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I can keep on working right? And scylla, i have one more question, in my express entry profile my work experience is starting from March 2019 to 'its my current job" i mean i will continue to work but lets say my work permit gets rejected on 1 August, i will stop working on 1 august, but in few days im submitting my pr file, but in my profile my work experience is already 1 year and continuing, but if my work permit gets rejected, then i am no longer working in that company, therefore it is contradictory to what is mentioned in my express entry profile, can my PR file be rejected based on that? Or the offive
No - your profile won't be rejected based on this. However note that if your BOWP is rejected, any work experience you gained after your work permit expired yesterday will be classified as working without authorization and you won't be able to count this additional work experience towards PR. Also, if your BOWP is rejected, you will fall out of status in Canada and will need to apply for restoration. If all of this happens, a BOWP will no longer be possible. You will need to restore your status to visitor and remain in Canada without working until PR is approved, Or, alternatively, leave Canada and return once you have PR and can work.

Reactions: AD19987

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
No - your profile won't be rejected based on this. However note that if your BOWP is rejected, any work experience you gained after your work permit expired yesterday will be classified as working without authorization and you won't be able to count this additional work experience towards PR. Also, if your BOWP is rejected, you will fall out of status in Canada and will need to apply for restoration. If all of this happens, a BOWP will no longer be possible. You will need to restore your status to visitor and remain in Canada without working until PR is approved, Or, alternatively, leave Canada and return once you have PR and can work.
I am ready for this, i just dont want my PR be rejected for any reason related to my BOWP or leaving work after my work permit gets rejected. I will apply for visitor visa if my bowp gets rejected.