+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS Rejected PCC application

Sajusreepadam

Feb 6, 2019
Hi Friends,

Last week my wife submitted for India PCC. BLS Brampton rejected the application saying that address in the passport and permanent address in India is different. Her passport has the address of the rented apartment where we stayed during passport renewal. We shifted from Bangalore to our hometown before moving to Canada. Her other address proofs (Aadhar, driving license) are also from Bangalore. Is it possible to attach my passport copy as a proof of address for her Kerala address? We have endorsed each other as spouse in our passport.
Kindly advise.

Thank you,
Saju

Sajusreepadam

Feb 6, 2019
Hi Friends,

Last week my wife submitted for India PCC. BLS Brampton rejected the application saying that address in the passport and permanent address in India is different. Her passport has the address of the rented apartment where we stayed during passport renewal. We shifted from Bangalore to our hometown before moving to Canada. Her other address proofs (Aadhar, driving license) are also from Bangalore. Is it possible to attach my passport copy as a proof of address for her Kerala address? We have endorsed each other as spouse in our passport.
Kindly advise.

Thank you,
Saju
Please help guys..